What Are You Listening To Right Now (Part 15) | Page 13 | INFJ Forum

What Are You Listening To Right Now (Part 15)

Oh boy. Chopin has many wonderful nocturnes. I would say Op.27, No.2 in D flat major. Lento sostenuto (Rubinstein). But one major piece that is my favorite out of Chopin is not necessarily a notcturne but a Waltz is Op.69 No.2 (Ashkenazy).

Miss has good taste! :blush:

My favorite interpretation of Rachmaninov's Prelude in C Sharp Minor is by Ashkenazy:

Another favorite piano piece of mine is this Etude by Scriabin (Horowitz). We've moved to Expressionism here:

As for Chopin, I'm not sure... Probably Ballad No. 4 (Rubinstein) - very original I know (joke):

I think I speak for everyone when I say

Hah

It's Op. 69 number 2... meaning Chopin has not one but two "methods". Naughty naughty Frederic!

Miss has good taste! :blush:

My favorite interpretation of Rachmaninov's Prelude in C Sharp Minor is by Ashkenazy:

Another favorite piano piece of mine is this Etude by Scriabin (Horowitz). We've moved to Expressionism here:

As for Chopin, I'm not sure... Probably Ballad No. 4 (Rubinstein) - very original I know (joke):

Sir, you have good taste as well. :wink:

I had to sit down and listen to all these compositions, they are all so beautiful.

Rachmaninov Prelude in C Sharp Minor is my absolute favorite as well. It has such power to it that is unparalleled.

Reactions: Free, Wyote and Ren
I think I speak for everyone when I say

Hah

giphy.gif

No but seriously, it's great to see some people who appreciate this stuff as much as I do @JennyDaniella @Ren

No but seriously, it's great to see some people who appreciate this stuff as much as I do @JennyDaniella @Ren

Same! Not a whole lot of people enjoy classical music like they used to! And gorgeous piece.

My brother is a pianist and he plays this composition from Chopin a million times. It's all I hear in the house hahaha

Reactions: Free, Ren and Wyote
Whoops, my bad :laughing:

Nooo haha, don't be sorry. It's a wonderful piece. I actually make my brother play it sometimes because its hella good. And also I make him play Clair de Lune by Debussy haha. He is my personal Mozart lol

Lol he will only play if you owe him something, like giving him the last piece of a cake. My brother is a little jerk haha

So yeah, not so lucky at times haha

LOL well say that to Chopin... mixing 69s and number 2s, gross... No wonder he was mostly single and writing sad nostalgic songs about being single..

Beautiful and classy! Classical composers like Debussy, Chopin, Bach, Mozart. etc, are all musical geniuses.

Hans Zimmer is one of my favorite modern musical composers, along with John Williams. I always get so lost when I listen to the Interstellar movie soundtrack.

Love this one, it is an amazing journey

Reactions: Free
Nothing hits me quite like this one, I tell ya

"Murph! Don't let me leave Murph!"

And yessssss. It is so beautiful. It is one of those songs you need to listen if you are ever stargazing. I am so cheesy lol

Reactions: Free and Wyote