What are "fun facts" you could share about Islam? | INFJ Forum

What are "fun facts" you could share about Islam?

patriz

Mar 23, 2020
MBTI
ISTP
I'm catholic and surrounded by Muslim friends. This religion is one that I highly respect. The person I love is a Muslim and I feel closer to him the more I learn about the religion. Generally, Islam is a beautiful religion and I want to learn more about it in any way I can. Thank you.

Lol, i don't think this is the best place to learn about islam, i have been here for while and i havn't seen any muslims yet, anyway what is that you want to know about exactly ?
This clip may be fun to watch

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
Lol, i don't think this is the best place to learn about islam, i have been here for while and i havn't seen any muslims yet, anyway what is that you want to know about exactly ?
This clip may be fun to watch
Oh my. Thank you. I'm simply interested to learn as much as I can so I don't have anything specific.

I would ask him. . he will love to tell you
I agree with this, @patriz . I had a coworker that is Muslim and we had hundreds of amazing talks about the similarities and differences of Islam and Eastern Orthodoxy. There are a lot of parallels between Islam and Christianity. The conversations would get even more interesting when we would explain the the theology behind the differences. Good stuff. Ask him. It's not a debate. Just an opportunity to share and learn. Yay!

SmartSelect_20200325-022434_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: Odyne and Rit4lin
Writing as a Muslim myself, it's clearly a fact that the religion itself has naturally been corrupted by mankind since its inception.

The Quran is the miracle within it all for me; the light within the darkness. So may Muslims see it as just a book of guidance, but I think it's so much more. I think it has the power to heighten one's true character, be it good or evil. One verse from it comes to mind in this regard:

"and God sends astray [thereby] whom He wills and guides whom He wills."

(14:4)