What about your character do you like the most? | INFJ Forum

What about your character do you like the most?

barbad0s

Banned
Apr 18, 2011
MBTI
POOP
Mine is my drive and ability to make people laugh. I like making people happy in this direct way.

Humor allows us to connect with others and to be able to live a little lighter. It's also an outlet for my wit.

And u?

I like that I am uninhibited... especially in calling a spade a spade.

open mindedness. :)

My butt.

Reactions: Jill Hives
I like that I don't judge... mostly.

that no matter who you are, i care if you are feeling bad,
so this means i don't have to fake sympathy/empathy ever.

i also like that i'm good with handling other people's bad feelings and that i easily make others feel cared for.

and that i can make anyone like me if i want/need for him or her to. that one is kind of bad though, because it makes me feel manipulative.

It is such a gift that you can make anyone like you.

My openmindness and my honesty.

For my own personal self, I like my ability to control my anger. I see so many people out there that have no control whatsoever it stifles me. I don't even get angry as much as most people do. I know it is healthier for me, too. There may be a few people that have benefited from this, too, over the years.

For others, I like my intuition that enables me to help people when I see they need help.

For the world, I like my peace with nature and God. I get a lot of happiness experiencing small things many people may overlook. A simple wood duck in the front pond that does not fly away when he sees me makes my day.