[ENFP] - Weird technology | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

[ENFP] Weird technology

Of course people with similar psychosis will congregate. There's all manner of crazy people out there. The internet has allowed them all to become emboldened by finding other like minded people.
And that's just on this forum
How is this "weird technology" though? Where are you going with this?
More puzzling is why it's tagged as "ENFP"

More puzzling is why it's tagged as "ENFP"
To attract more people to the thread of course! -->
infpchart.png

@wolly.green Jesus man, report that shit to law enforcement! You can't stop people from liking it, but you can scare them out of helping it to proliferate.

I thought this was gonna be about scary cool shit like nano bots and teleporters. = (

@wolly.green Jesus man, report that shit to law enforcement! You can't stop people from liking it, but you can scare them out of helping it to proliferate.

I thought this was gonna be about scary cool shit like nano bots and teleporters. = (
Agreed. What you can do is report it. How do you know this man?

What can you do about it?
My serious response is tell your local authorities exactly what you have stated here. I have no idea if they can do anything.but if anyone can it will be them.
Please if it should so happen that this person is killed....or tortured before being killed I would love to hear about it.

Hey everyone, I'm sorry for nutting out and swearing so much. I apologize to @Ren and @Wyote. I got a shock because this came from people I was close to; that's no excuse though.
I've reported it. And I've been told they can't do anything about it. I don't think they believe me, but that doesn't matter.

Again I'm so sorry!

No need to apologize @wolly.green that is understandably shocking. I do share your sentiments and desire to stop these types of things. We all just have to do our part. If you can get some solid evidence against this person without implicating yourself that might be useful to law enforcement.

Yeah, no need to apologise wolly! Like I said on my wall, you did a good action by reporting it. You can't do much more for now.

Hey everyone, I'm sorry for nutting out and swearing so much. I apologize to @Ren and @Wyote. I got a shock because this came from people I was close to; that's no excuse though.
I've reported it. And I've been told they can't do anything about it. I don't think they believe me, but that doesn't matter.

Again I'm so sorry!

I think you've had a nasty shock. I'm not dismissing what you've seen, but on video ? All sorts of things can be made to look real that aren't real.

You've reported it. That's all you could do.

Population of earth 1960 was about 3 billion. Now? It's over 7. Not everyone is killing and harming others.

But I agree with @Wyote I'd avoid those people, because even if that was a joke? They're not friends.

Over 70 women were slain by current or former intimate partners in 2016 in Britain. Those are women who were killed by men who were close to them, who they became voluntarily involved with because they presented well to them socially when they met. "Normal" men in one of the wealthiest countries on Earth. Historically, (with some caveats of course) this country probably has the most sophisticated organised education on Earth.

This is just a feature of attacks on women at this time in history on which it is possible to obtain meaningful statistics. When you start to think properly about something like sex slavery, human trafficking, it's actually not possible to obtain meaningful statistics.

When a girl gets taken to another country without registration, no one knows she is there, she doesn't exist anymore. No one even knows she is missing, so no one knows to look for her or to try and find her, because she is technically not there. Anything can happen to her. She literally has no legal existence.

So yeah... I find what OP has written on this thread to be completely and totally believable, and I don't think I could be easily convinced that this kind of violence is small scale. I'm not really sure why anyone could easily believe that violent atrocities against women are uncommon. I've been told again and again in my life about friends I have known in my life getting raped. I have personally witnessed rape get committed. I have been brought up in the most "developed" of society in global terms of money and refined education, and yet I have still been surrounded with this violence inflicted on women. So yeah, violent atrocities committed on women are common enough to be accurately described as mundane.

Last edited:
Reactions: Free and Wyote
Did you hear about the recent Youtube scandal? Youtube, one of the biggest content providers in history, (I guess in historical terms you would describe them as a "publisher"), has been providing unlimited access to massive amounts of content (directed especially towards an audience of children) that is filled with depictions of people terrorising children, frightening them, stripping them, etc. It's like you know not even concealed at all, unless you would consider that an algorithm pushing this content, when not directed towards you personally, makes this content concealed... It's all just been out there in plain view. What do you think, could there potentially be more violent content in existence that is being distributed elsewhere than mainstream content providers?

Just a bit of constructive criticism, a couple of times since I have been back (4 days or so) I have thought that forum members might benefit by opening your minds a bit more to the possibilities presented by alternative voices. This is no illuminati thread, but there seems to be a pretty good amount of dismissive attitude that has been expressed towards it.

What happened is that a member here posted very deliberately wanting to mobilise an agitation against violence on women. I find that extremely cool and it is actually very flattering to the forum members here in terms of a faith expressed in their abilities to cause meaningful social change. You guys should be looking up to the OP, but some of you even seem to mock him, and that is so sad.

Just a bit of constructive criticism, a couple of times since I have been back (4 days or so) I have thought that forum members might benefit by opening your minds a bit more to the possibilities presented by alternative voices. This is no illuminati thread, but there seems to be a pretty good amount of dismissive attitude that has been expressed towards it.

What happened is that a member here posted very deliberately wanting to mobilise an agitation against violence on women. I find that extremely cool and it is actually very flattering to the forum members here in terms of a faith expressed in their abilities to cause meaningful social change. You guys should be looking up to the OP, but some of you even seem to mock him, and that is so sad.

Since you mentioned Britain, I think you may mean me. I'd say that I didn't mock him in anyway. Nor did I dismiss his post.

Instead I tried to reassure him, as to me I think he's met some nasty people, who have tried to scare him.

He's already reported it to the authorities, what more can he do? Here in the UK such a report would not be disregarded. It would be recorded and assessed. Given the serious nature it would almost certainly be investigated.

The murder rate in the UK is typically very low. You are far more likely to die in a car accident than from being murdered.

Because he showed me conversations on the dark web. As far as I can tell its normal.
You can go mad delving into the rabbit hole of what humanity is capable of. You can count on staying in the light where they dare not reveal themselves. It's really the best thing you can do. Be realistic. You have no power to do anything about it. If you did, you wouldn't be frustrated.

I think I've felt what @wolly.green felt when he was made aware of these things. There is so much cruelty in the world, it's overwhelming if you try to think about it. There are people among us who are sadistic. They have no humanity and prey on others. What do you do about it? How do you protect vulnerable people from them? If you save thousands but lose one child, it still feels like the world is crumbling to pieces. The sadists and predatory people will always exist. The vulnerable will always exist. I don't know what the answer is other than to be vigilant and never complacent in the face of atrocity. However you know this person wolly, they are sick. It's likely not a sickness that can be cured. But you did the right thing to report it.

Last edited:
Since you mentioned Britain, I think you may mean me. I'd say that I didn't mock him in anyway. Nor did I dismiss his post.

Instead I tried to reassure him, as to me I think he's met some nasty people, who have tried to scare him.

He's already reported it to the authorities, what more can he do? Here in the UK such a report would not be disregarded. It would be recorded and assessed. Given the serious nature it would almost certainly be investigated.

The murder rate in the UK is typically very low. You are far more likely to die in a car accident than from being murdered.

The statistics I mentioned were mentioned by me with no intention of making any connection to you at all. I had completely and absolutely forgotten that you live in that part of the world when I shared that information. I mentioned this information because it is readily available, good quality statistics that I came across about killings of women in intimate relationships, in a very wealthy and well educated OECD nation. My remarks about listening on the forum were general remarks.

Over 70 women killed by men in intimate relationships in Britain is not a number that I can consider to be very low. If it is low by comparison to other mortality statistics, that is no meaningful measure for assessing its significance. It is shocking and deplorable that women are killed like this in a country that is so economically developed. I presented this simple and limited information as a context for the good possibility that other even more excessively violent crimes are taking place on women in the world.

You may think that he's met some nasty people who have scared him. Maybe that's true, or maybe it's not. You didn't present any detailed ideas about why you think it's unlikely that this kind of thing happens in the world, though, you just did not give the benefit of the doubt about the possibility that it does. Wouldn't it be more constructive somehow to discuss about our ability to assess available evidence about what is possible? I think it's difficult to have an open discussion in an environment defined and limited by assumptions.

Women are traded as though they are commodities in significant numbers for sexual slavery. All the time. Not even across borders. Women who have citizenship in the country where they are traded are being treated like this. It's commonplace for women to be traded as sex slaves.

There are certainly many other things that people can do apart from reporting things to authorities. I think that you will find that this is the story of social change in history, that change has largely originated from people who lobbied for change and pushed authorities to make it happen rather than because authorities decided it was time for change and benignly legislated change. It can come from anywhere, it can come from people organising on the streets, or in an internet forum. No one can make anyone else organise as part of activism about social change if they don't want to do it. There's no shame in not being an activist, many of us have very full lives and have no wish to participate in this kind of agitation. I live with a parent with multiple complex formal psychiatric diagnoses, I don't think I really have the energy for it myself, but I support people who do.

Reactions: acd, Free and James