We are number 9! We are number 9! | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

We are number 9! We are number 9!

Why would I need to gloat? I already knew it was true...

It would be kind of like doing a happy dance after finding out that the sky is blue at noon when the sun is out and it is not a cloudy day with 0 - 5% pollution.

The only two things I can think of where America is better is that our internet isn't censored. The other is our research universities.

(Rupert Murdoch came from Australia, but America is just as much to blame for him).

Brown recluse spiders, rather. They're INTJs.

Do they have brown recluse spiders in Australia? Damn, they got too many creepy bugs. All I have to worry about here is Hobo spiders and the occasional Black Widow.

Do they have brown recluse spiders in Australia? Damn, they got too many creepy bugs. All I have to worry about here is Hobo spiders and the occasional Black Widow.
Oh, I didn't realize you were referring to only to critters residing in Australia. Brown recluses are limited (currently) to North America.

Fuckers beat us by one, we whooped you at peace and non-corruption though.

Nope.

I had to look up what bedbugs were a few years ago.

We do, we were at a hotel once and mum got bitten all over. Place was called City Stay and has been called Bug City ever since. Also there was a thing on Today Tonight about some woman's house which had been completely infested by them by buying a second hand mattress, ewulator