Vermont Legalizes Gay Marriage | INFJ Forum

Vermont Legalizes Gay Marriage

The world is achangin'

It never ceases to amaze me that things always happen in clusters. :D

This is great, if NJ gets it me and my friends are going to have a party.

Look at us. Being so happy about steps that humanity should have taken hundreds of years ago.

I bet ya that if Lama had discovered fire instead of humans they would be conquering galaxies right now, and wouldn't even have the word discrimination in their language.

I never said I was happy about it
:frusty:

The world should just stay the same. We should have never evolved....:violin:Let me play you all a sad song about the woes of humanity.

The future was bleak
When we became more than a single celled organism
in just one week
Oh the woes.
Oh humanity.
-dramatic chorus-
die......die.....die....

:)

But yeah. Finally the world is changing.

Last edited:
Look at us. Being so happy about steps that humanity should have taken hundreds of years ago.

I bet ya that if Lama had discovered fire instead of humans they would be conquering galaxies right now, and wouldn't even have the word discrimination in their language.

Humanity should have kept faith a personal thing and not have let it interfere with politics or science since the get go. Imagine how advanced we'd be if that had been the case...

Great News. I can see the bigots sqirming in agony.

Also, in further world trembling news, I heard a few Americans sat down in italy.

Also, in further world trembling news, I heard a few Americans sat down in italy.

Jealous? Our country is slowly legalizing same sex marriage and you Ausies are happy with just cohabitation laws. :m053:

We're happy that people are finally getting it. Yes, it should have happened hundreds of years ago, and thousands of years ago it did happen, and that fact that it all went away makes us sad. But it's coming back, so we're happy for its return. It's like we're rejoicing for the return of spring.

Also, if Lamas had discovered fire they would be a little warmer on cold winter nights. we have hands, that enables us to use tools, which is a huge help to our world domination.

Either way, I'm not trying to spark a debate, just commenting.

I think that all laws regarding religions (incl. marriage) should be removed.

That'd make all marriages civil unions. Then there'd be the same rights, and it's more secular.

I think that all laws regarding religions (incl. marriage) should be removed.

That'd make all marriages civil unions. Then there'd be the same rights, and it's more secular.

Why do we even need civil unions? People would cry about civil unions for gays, polygamists, etc etc still. Why not scrap the whole thing and leave it to religion/society tradition to determine the rules of such an institution?

Take marriage/civil unions out of the legal realm completely...would make things much easier.

Tax Breaks for couples. Bigger tax breaks for couples with dependants.

Humanity should have kept faith a personal thing and not have let it interfere with politics or science since the get go. Imagine how advanced we'd be if that had been the case...

Damn straight. I guess our species had to learn the hard way.

Also, if Lamas had discovered fire they would be a little warmer on cold winter nights. we have hands, that enables us to use tools, which is a huge help to our world domination.

Lamas rock. 'Nuff said.

Tax Breaks for couples. Bigger tax breaks for couples with dependants.

And why not just put singles/couples at the same level? Dependents either way can still get a larger break.

Which it's laughable that single parents (who have to file as head of household) get a smaller tax break in the US then do married couples without kids.

Last edited: