Valentine's Day | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

Valentine's Day

Some yummy carrots for all you lovely peoples

12688350_1050245348373753_3284005563928305135_n.jpg

Reactions: invisible
Reactions: hush
Not only that, but it feels like buying sex with chocolate and cards. It never sat right with me.

To me, it feels like romance. But to each their own perceptions. It's always based on the mood of that particular day.

Perhaps you should consider better romantic techniques with your partner.

Last edited:
So stories? Who had an unexpectedly pleasant Valentines day? Anyone?

To me, it feels like romance. But to each their own perceptions. It's always based on the mood of that particular day.

Perhaps you should consider better romantic techniques with your partner.

I don't do those stereotypical "romantic techniques" with any of my partners and never said that I did. I'm extremely romantic, though, but express with via other means. I'm just talking about the typical Valentine's Day stuff. For me, romance shouldn't be dictated by a holiday. I dislike it because it seems very cheap and fake; not something organic. Complete turn off. There are a lot of people who disagree with me and well as a lot of people who agree. To each their own.

I ate Chinese food and watched The Walking Dead. Can't ask for a better night than that.

Reactions: PintoBean

I fought with a colleague via Skype about statistical evidence regarding dementia while wearing cat ears. Also had a lovely drive along the coast and stopped at a picturesque spot to watch the last rays of light glinting off the breaking waves as the sun dipped below an endless horizon of calm blue ocean as my toes wiggled in the warm sand. It was a lovely. How about you [MENTION=8603]Eventhorizon[/MENTION] ?

Reactions: PintoBean
I fought with a colleague via Skype about statistical evidence regarding dementia while wearing cat ears. Also had a lovely drive along the coast and stopped at a picturesque spot to watch the last rays of light glinting off the breaking waves as the sun dipped below an endless horizon of calm blue ocean as my toes wiggled in the warm sand. It was a lovely. How about you [MENTION=8603]Eventhorizon[/MENTION] ?

Nothing. Sorry.

Reactions: Free
On the morning of Valentine's Day, I listened to my friend rant about her break-up for the sixth time (yes, I counted), and then I ranted to her about my perpetual single status for the second time (yes, I counted that as well.)

But then in the afternoon, I visited a cafe with an amazing raspberry cream puffs; a batch had just come out of the oven, and the chocolate glaze on top was still dripping. I bought a dozen right away and then pretended an admirer gave them to me so I wouldn't feel guilty about eating all of those cream puffs.

I ate one cream puff after another in the school library, sipping iced hot chocolate in between, and wrote the editorial for the next issue while Taylor Swift crooned in my ears.