US voter fraud | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

US voter fraud

But there is evidence to back Trump's claims. A 2014 study in the online Electoral Studies Journal shows that in the 2008 and 2010 elections, illegal immigrant votes were in fact quite high.

As cited in your own biased article and small sample size “proof”.
lol
Then your article discounts the factual findings in the Harvard study as not possibly being true, without offering any type of proof of it’s own.
Very much how you argue a point.
Dismissive and lacking in proof.

The Perils of Cherry Picking Low Frequency Events in Large Sample Surveys
https://cces.gov.harvard.edu/news/perils-cherry-picking-low-frequency-events-large-sample-surveys

ci.png

For Immediate Release
Wednesday, November 1, 2017 - 12:45pm
Organization Profile:
Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights Under Law
Phone: 202-662-8600

Election Protection Offering Live Assistance To Voters In States Across The Country
Toll-Free Hotline (866-OUR-VOTE) Available Now Through Election Day

WASHINGTON - With Election Day in many states less than one week away, Election Protection, the nation’s largest nonpartisan voter protection coalition, is ramping up its efforts to safeguard voting rights across the country.

Multiple states have attempted to impose severe restrictions on the right to vote. While courts have batted down many of these efforts to limit the franchise, the confusion surrounding recent rulings and the lack of accurate information could disrupt voting this election cycle. The Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law is spearheading Election Protection’s efforts to protect voters this election cycle, using hotlines, field monitors and voter education, as well as its expansive network of national partners and state advocates, to respond to any questions or concerns voters may have.

“The right to vote is the most important right in our democracy. This year, critical elections are taking place at the local, state and federal level all across the country. Through vigilance, we can ensure that all eligible voters are able to freely cast their ballots and have their voices heard in the 2017 election cycle,” said Kristen Clarke, president and executive director of the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law. “The 866-OUR-VOTE hotline is a resource for all voters and would-be voters across the country who seek to report complaints or otherwise access information needed to meaningfully participate in elections in their community.”

During the early vote period and on Election Day, which is Tuesday, November 7, Election Protection volunteers are available to assist voters with issues, problems, or questions that arise in the early voting process. Voters may call 866-OUR-VOTE (866-687-8683) toll-free with any questions or issues that may arise. Spanish-speaking voters may seek bilingual assistance through the 888-VE-Y-VOTA (888-839-8682) hotline. For assistance in several Asian languages, voters can leave a voicemail at 888-API-VOTE (888-274-8683) and a trained volunteer will return their call as soon as possible.

Voters are encouraged to call 866-OUR-VOTE (866-687-8683) for voting-related questions or problems.

###
The Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights Under Law, a nonpartisan, nonprofit organization, was formed in 1963 at the request of President John F. Kennedy to involve the private bar in providing legal services to address racial discrimination. The principal mission of the Lawyers' Committee is to secure, through the rule of law, equal justice under law.

https://www.commondreams.org/newswi...-live-assistance-voters-states-across-country

The fight goes on!! :m027: :m091:

Reactions: Skarekrow
"Every vote that is illegal is a civil rights violation." - Tom Fitton (always got time from him) from Judical Watch whose motto is "Because No One Is Above The Law."

We just need to get every American citizen an ID card attached to their SSN. We will never ever have to worry about a Democrat ever holding office again.

We just need to get every American citizen an ID card attached to their SSN. We will never ever have to worry about a Democrat ever holding office again.
Hahahaha...OMG...sorry...funny.
FYI they are going to phase out SS#s.
If we are going to do that, then let’s just count the popular vote?
Why not?
Because no Republican would ever hold a majority in any office again.
Google “Operation Red State” about how the GOP has been busy redistricting and gerrymandering in their favor.
No districts should look like this -

imrs.php

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
Hahahaha...OMG...sorry...funny.
FYI they are going to phase out SS#s.
If we are going to do that, then let’s just count the popular vote?
Why not?
Because no Republican would ever hold a majority in any office again.
Google “Operation Red State” about how the GOP has been busy redistricting and gerrymandering in their favor.
No districts should look like this -

imrs.php
No. Once you get rid of illegal votes it would never be an issue again just like I said. But keep dreaming.

No. Once you get rid of illegal votes it would never be an issue again just like I said. But keep dreaming.
Hahahaha...the millions of illegal votes, all cast by busloads of paid liberals and undocumented Mexicans right?
Hmm...sounds kinda stupid and unlikely when I write it out like that (especially since Trump won the electoral vote) ^^^

Last edited:
Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
You remind me of a guy that says a bunch of dumb shit...

I don't know if I should be offended or if you think that's a compliment
You would be offended if you had the emotional intelligence or mental capacity of a human being with just slightly average functioning potential...

You would be offended if you had the emotional intelligence or mental capacity of a human being with just slightly average functioning potential...
I see, I see.

Reactions: Sandie33 and Wyote