US File-Sharer Gets $675,000 Fine | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

US File-Sharer Gets $675,000 Fine

I'm surprised noone has tried killing these guys or blowing up their headquarters yet.

If they keep ruining folks at random then eventually I bet someone will.

I really think that it's really ridiculous. Personally, I think companies should be grateful for that kind of sharing. They're all money grabbing arses.

These fines far exceed those for crimes that we would normally consider more serious, like assault and battery, or driving drunk or with a suspended license.

But assualt and drunk driving are positive crimes that create jobs like the police and prison system and also encourage "programs" like AA and so forth. So file sharing is actually a horrible crime to commit because noone gets hurt when you " steal" sound. The only way to make amends for not creating jobs (and we need jobs in this economy!) is to pay society a large sumn of money to make amends.

But assualt and drunk driving are positive crimes that create jobs like the police and prison system and also encourage "programs" like AA and so forth. So file sharing is actually a horrible crime to commit because noone gets hurt when you " steal" sound. The only way to make amends for not creating jobs (and we need jobs in this economy!) is to pay society a large sumn of money to make amends.

I bow to your bureaucratic logic.