Unilateral Nuclear Disarmament by US?? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Unilateral Nuclear Disarmament by US??

I appreciate your understanding in this matter.

No problemo. Your quoting me will only go away by you.

Good. Now: about that "demonizing and lionizing" statement......

Last edited:
Can't we ever just transcend the zero sum games? :(

I don't really trust any nation that threatens other nations with their nukes...

Oh wait... The USA threatened to Nuke Iran... Little wonder Iran wants ICBMs to defend themselves with.

As for Israel, well, they already have nukes.

Please show a link regarding the USA's threatening of Iran with nuclear weaponry.
Iran has been threatened by several countries regarding Iran's nuclear program because of specific things their president has said in the past(is that politically correct enough?).

As for Israel, if they have what they think they have, they certainly have never tested nor shown it. They certainly have never threatened using it. They certainly can handle such power if they have it. With so many groups in the immediate arena being armed and sponsored by Iran, Israel most likely needs a deterrent to exist. It amazes me how many countries want to see their demise. I have personally watched closely the situation for over 25 years. I will not mention all the different groups that hate them and have tried to destroy them.
Most of the other countries in that arena do not want to see a nuclear armed Iran, either, for reasons that are obvious to those that wish to look.

You missed the viral video of George Bush threatening use of Nukes?

Find it yourself.

You missed the viral video of George Bush threatening use of Nukes?

Find it yourself.
Thanks. The vast number of countries living in that arena(Middle East and Persia) do not want war. The ones that want war are consistently practicing it, preparing for it, and digging in for it. The sad reality is the ones that do not want war would rather have it than to have a nuclear-armed Iran. The reason is exemplified in their stance. It is no longer the USA and Israel against Iran. Reality has a strange way of throwing cold water in the faces of its neighbors. What one would like to see and what one actually sees is indeed a sad reality.
Not that difficult to flush me out into the open, is it?

I don't see how MAD applies to terrorists without a country to call their own. Nuclear weapons are about power and death. They serve no purpose other than to remind us of the genocide that people are willing to commit in the name of 'peace' and 'security'.

As today the North Koreans test a nuclear bomb with an estimated twenty kiloton yield, almost yesterday Iran tested a missile with guidance technology they did not possess before the last testing of North Korea's missile, I sit and gloomly watch with much dismay; though without naivety.

Maybe the new admin in the US gave Tehran the guidance system to fire??
Anyway, 4.4 on the Richter scale.
Elections are coming up soon in Iran and Lebanon. Hariri murder trial seems to have disappeared in the Hague. Germany leaks info blaming Hizbullah. Who can believe everything they hear? My part of the world did not shake. North Korea is doing everything they can to get help from America; just in the most strange ways I have ever seen.

Last edited:
No. It actually lowers the level of danger.

The United States has shown a complete lack of desire throughout history to attack any nation that poses any kind of a threat unless everyone else is fighting too, and the war is half over.

Irans President is an intelligent fellow. He'll use it for diplomacy. And I doubt that Obama gave Iran that technology. It's too intelligent, and he'd have seen it as aiding the enemy.

However you know the quickest way to destroy an enemy? Make him your friend.

or as deterring the Israelis.

Yeah, those damn Israelis do need a foil. Perhaps having a strong Arab Military presence in the middle eat will help to stem that holocaust of theirs.

I see the locals meet once a year to remember the holocaust....even went to one of their meetings once. Still have the stick-on star of David that says....Always Remember.......6,000,000
I don't much hear anything else about it around here, just once a year.
Now, there are other ethnic groups that do play their minority card quite often. I have learned to overlook it. Your bringing up the holocaust did remind me of it, though.
Are the Iranians Arab? Seems there are a lot of Arabs in Israel get treated quite well there.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_citizens_of_Israel

Last edited:
Well no, technically they're not. They're persians. More accurate would be "Muslim".

Aye, the Roma and Slavic People were slaughtered just as much, but they don't have the money to run PR campaigns.

Two words preemptive strike, flatten North Korea, problem solved.

Uh huh. Two words; Retaliatory Strike. That's where China nukes the United States, Taiwan and Japan.

You don't know much about world politics do you quin?

You gotta get in first, China will bend over with a flattened North Korea on their doorstep.

No, China wont.

You piss off a nation enough, and then flatten an ally? They'll attack. And they've got ICBMs. It's not a question of getting in first.

No, China wont.

You piss off a nation enough, and then flatten an ally? They'll attack. And they've got ICBMs. It's not a question of getting in first.

That could work, the rest of the world could flatten each other and meanwhile New Zealand will be safe and sound within our radiation shield that we've been secretly developing.

Then the only wars that will be waged would be on the rugby field and then when the worlds ecosystems bounced back, we New Zealanders could go forth and populate the world with truly perfect beings.