Unilateral Nuclear Disarmament by US?? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Unilateral Nuclear Disarmament by US??

He was just misunderstood.

Give the world more Christchurch? I'm moving to New Zealand. heh

Dunedin, then. Shai has done his homework. Restrictions not allowing the city to grow any further outward in Christchurch I like. Dunedin has wildlife and is one of the oldest cities. I can deal with most anywhere there in NZ;
the fallout-free capital of the world.

Shai has done his homework. Restrictions not allowing the city to grow any further outward in Christchurch I like.

They had to put limits to prevent the cancer from spreading.

Construction of the shield is underway!

3364374964_5823c32c78.jpg

One man's trash is another man's treasure. That shield looks familiar. What country did they steal that idea from?

North Korea announced this morning its withdrawal from the truce made in 1953 that ended the Korean War means that the Korean Peninsulas will go back to a state of war.
Most of the missile guidance system technology used in the firing of Iran's
Seijl 2 surface missile did come from Pyongyang.
North Korea's plutonium separation plant in Yongbyon has been reactivated.
New Zealand may become the new travel capital of the world soon....may even get overpopulated.

Sounds like a perfect time to apologise to North Korea and remove those damn sanctions.

Stick a double barrel shotgun in my face and ask me to apologize. Humanitarian aid still flows.

Last edited:
Except what the US is doing is Starving them.

If they got rid of the sanctions that humanitarian aid might actually mean something.

It's not the US against the rest of the world. One might be surprised at how many governments in the 200 something countries in the world feel about the situation. Australia's leadership's stance may very well be against your own beliefs, Shai. I have to admit I do understand your feelings. I will never try to disarm those from you, as they are part of your self. Everyone has a right to feel how they feel.
As I have stated earlier, the rest of the world is alright with nonproliferation....except for a handful of states or countries. Those countries are continually preparing for war...have been for decades.
While North Korea spends more of its GDP, percentage wise, than any other country in the world, they threaten war and disobey world treaties in place which will bring sanctions against them. KJI obviously wants to fight and show the world his military might. In the past, he saw China save them from being completely defeated. He thinks China will step in and defend them? This isn't 1953 any more. There will be no ground troops coming into North Korea this time until the bombing stops. They will not rebuild his country like he sees their doing in the past. The threat will be removed if he forces his hand. Does China wish to stop the flow of American and many other countries' money into their economy? Russia is sitting pretty right now, standing by to sell arms to whomever they can to help bolster their economy.
China and Russia: the skirts KJI is hiding behind; and Iran, the partner in crime that also wants war; they do not know what they are asking for. Maybe they do not care about their own people's lives. They know the most of the rest of the world values human life and are using that as a tool against them, also. This is not a game. He starves his populace to feed his military. Why not join his military where one can have food, clothing, and shelter? Why not rattle his sword in the face of starvation?
Reminds me of a sociopathic paranoid that knows nothing but war, and as several folk that commit suicide have done in the past wants to see how many he can take down with himself. He will get tougher sanctions. There will be naval confrontations as he ships illicit cargo to his fellow war-mongers. He then will choose his course of action. He may very well start something mankind has been fearing for many years........which is the reason he should not have such capabilities.

See, all I'm hearing from you is rhetoric. I'm not hearing anything based in reality.

All NK needs to do is take out Japan. They're more than able to do that and everyone with half a brain knows it.
That's why we shouldn't go to war with NK. Japan is too important to the world economy. They go down, we go down. Again.

KJI is certainly getting more and more insane, but that's not surprising. It's everyone except China against him. His country is getting starved out and nearly every word out of Americas mouth is a military solution. Of course he's going to arm himself to the teeth and prepare for nuclear war.

I really doubt he wants it though. He's just a small kid that's been constantly picked on, and he's in a room full of well armed bullies, and he's finally got a gun.
The situation needs diffusing, not more rhetoric

Russia and China, when they side with the rest of the world on this, will be enough rhetoric from me.

Are there any blue-footed boobies in NZ?

Last edited:
It doesn't matter who sides with who. You want someone disarmed? You talk to them from their point of view.
If you can't see their point of view? You should never have delved into international politics.

It is a generalization and assumption a person or people neither see nor understand their point of view. It would be quite obtusive for me to try and force mine on you, which I have not done. When an idiot with a new toy starts walking into a mall and killing people, he will be killed himself. Was it alright for Hitler to act the way he did? Was it wrong to act the way the world did toward his actions?

Last edited:
It is a generalization and assumption a person or people neither see nor understand their point of view. It would be quite obtusive for me to try and force mine on you, which I have not done. When an idiot with a new toy starts walking into a mall and killing people, he will be killed himself. Was it alright for Hitler to act the way he did? Was it wrong to act the way the world did toward his actions?
What hitler did was right for the world. We were getting overpopulated and germany was being crushed by war debt.

He got rid of both problems.