UFO Sightings in Denver, CO | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

UFO Sightings in Denver, CO

I don't think they're extraterrestrial. I think they're hidden life forms on this planet that got sick of being here and are leaving, and some times you see them because they're confused about where to go for a moment.

Because seriously who the fuck wants to visit here.

Hahahaha..... really! I totally agree!

Truly the whole story is one to boggle the mind and the imagination....but Earth is the biggest game in town (the Galaxy) right now. We have made such a huge mess of everything.... what with our nuclear wars and capability of destroying the planet... the rest of the Galaxy went to God and said...."Uhhh Dude....you gotta do something about those humans on Earth down there at the edge of the Galaxy. What they're doing over there is affecting - or has the potential to affect - all of us."

Keep in mind we're all connected. All of Everything. That includes the Solar System, the Galaxy, and the Universe.

If you want to see some small proof - do some research on how the Sun's CME's affect the Earth and then how the Earth's electromagnetic field affects the human electromagnetic fields and how each of our fields affect each other. Everything in the Universe is connected via the creator source energy.

So the Galactics (ET's) are watching us and interacting with us to shift our way of thinking from a Fear based paradigm to one of NON Fear. Back in the late 1930's they sent emissaries to meet with governments and offered technologies to help humans live easier lives. Instead....the governments used the technologies to make war on each other and other heinous acts.
I know...I know....it all sounds ludicrous and preposterous. Yet Disclosure is happening this year. By the end of 2015 the majority of educated people on this planet will know without a doubt other races exist out there amongst the stars and they have been here and are now up in their starships circling the globe watching the level of awareness rise amongst the masses.

I've seen enough crazily acting swamp gas (you know, jumping around) to know that they're out there, but I'd have to read witness accounts of the Denver sightings to know if there's more to those. There's been enough credible witness testimony of things clearly not naturally occurring, and physical evidence left behind, to show that they're obviously here.

Hahahaha..... really! I totally agree!

Truly the whole story is one to boggle the mind and the imagination....but Earth is the biggest game in town (the Galaxy) right now. We have made such a huge mess of everything.... what with our nuclear wars and capability of destroying the planet... the rest of the Galaxy went to God and said...."Uhhh Dude....you gotta do something about those humans on Earth down there at the edge of the Galaxy. What they're doing over there is affecting - or has the potential to affect - all of us."

Keep in mind we're all connected. All of Everything. That includes the Solar System, the Galaxy, and the Universe.

If you want to see some small proof - do some research on how the Sun's CME's affect the Earth and then how the Earth's electromagnetic field affects the human electromagnetic fields and how each of our fields affect each other. Everything in the Universe is connected via the creator source energy.

So the Galactics (ET's) are watching us and interacting with us to shift our way of thinking from a Fear based paradigm to one of NON Fear. Back in the late 1930's they sent emissaries to meet with governments and offered technologies to help humans live easier lives. Instead....the governments used the technologies to make war on each other and other heinous acts.
I know...I know....it all sounds ludicrous and preposterous. Yet Disclosure is happening this year. By the end of 2015 the majority of educated people on this planet will know without a doubt other races exist out there amongst the stars and they have been here and are now up in their starships circling the globe watching the level of awareness rise amongst the masses.
How do you know this disclosure will happen? Who will disclose this information? What proof will there be its accurate and not made up?

I would like to think that aliens recognize our world leaders do not know any more than the rest of society. In many cases they know less. Assuming of course alien minds work anything like human minds and it is going off on a far stretch to say or think that they do.

How do you know this disclosure will happen? Who will disclose this information? What proof will there be its accurate and not made up?

I would like to think that aliens recognize our world leaders do not know any more than the rest of society. In many cases they know less. Assuming of course alien minds work anything like human minds and it is going off on a far stretch to say or think that they do.

There will necessarily be (at least) some similarities, which are evolutionarily beneficial or necessary to reach point X. There many examples on Earth of genetically unrelated species evolving into a certain form or trait because of the benefits afforded by them. Any of them would have to have means of complex communication (and thus robust language), understanding of math, social structure, and physical means of making complex tools. How differently those can be expressed is not something that I know the limit of. And then there is also 'artificial' evolution.

I've typed many sentences and erased them...

With all due respect to you Eventhorizon....I don't think you'd believe a word I typed. I don't blame you... though... :tongue1:

Nobody ever listens.

I've typed many sentences and erased them...

With all due respect to you Eventhorizon....I don't think you'd believe a word I typed. I don't blame you... though... :tongue1:
Well naturally I am intrigued now. But... given the time frame should irrefutable evidence come out I will think back to you and credit you with knowing before many. ;)

Well naturally I am intrigued now. But... given the time frame should irrefutable evidence come out I will think back to you and credit you with knowing before many. ;)

Hahahahahah! :)

I don't care whether you credit me or not. My hope is when you start encountering people who have seen something "otherworldly" you'll become intrigued...instead of dismissing it when they start talking about it.....and when you finally see "something" you won't freak out in fear.... You'll say "damnnnnn.....this is cool!".

:cool:

Hahahahahah! :)

I don't care whether you credit me or not. My hope is when you start encountering people who have seen something "otherworldly" you'll become intrigued...instead of dismissing it when they start talking about it.....and when you finally see "something" you won't freak out in fear.... You'll say "damnnnnn.....this is cool!".

:cool:
I wonder what I have said or how I have acted here that would make you think out of anyone in the world I would freak out. I am more likely to question than freak out about anything. But again... the current most likely scenario is that I am dead long before anything interesting happens.

I wonder what I have said or how I have acted here that would make you think out of anyone in the world I would freak out. I am more likely to question than freak out about anything. But again... the current most likely scenario is that I am dead long before anything interesting happens.

The interesting things have been happening for 50 years. More and more people are clued in, as it were... aliens and space are all over the media like never before. Try the Cometa report, if you're looking for some real head scratchers. Where there's smoke, there's fire. And there's been too much smoke from too many disparate intelligence agencies and militaries for it to be adversaries psyching each other out, which is hardly to say that everything people say is an alien ship actually is.

Unless you pass over in the next couple of years I doubt you miss any of the action. :w:

In the meantime....here's a very cool video to whet your imagination. If it's a hoax photoshopped thing...it's the best one I've seen yet. :alien:

[video=youtube;suBp3ai-xG8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suBp3ai-xG8[/video]

Reactions: Wyote