UFO Sightings in Denver, CO | INFJ Forum

UFO Sightings in Denver, CO

Sriracha

Not here.
Banned
Jul 14, 2011
MBTI
ISFJ
http://kdvr.com/2012/11/08/mile-high-city-mystery-ufo-sightings-in-sky-over-denver/

I love this kind of stuff, especially when no one has an explanation. Click on the link for the video.

DENVER – It’s a mile high mystery in the skies over Denver.

Strange objects caught on camera flying over the city and nobody can explain it.

We first learned about these sightings when a metro area man, who does not want to be identified brought us his home video. He captured the images on his digital camera from a hilltop in Federal Heights looking south toward downtown Denver.

He said, “The flying objects appear around noon or 1:00 p.m. at least a couple of times a week.” The strangest part is they are flying too fast to see with the naked eye, but when we slowed down the video, several UFOs appear.

We altered the color contrast to make it easier to see. You can take a look for yourself by watching the video clip.

We wanted to verify the video we saw was legitimate and not doctored in anyway. So our photojournalist set up his camera in the same spot, and shot video from just before noon until just after 1:00 p.m. He also captured something unexplained on video.

What are your thoughts?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kgal and cvp12gh5
Maybe this is how the world will end on Dec 21st? The aliens are preparing for an attack. Perhaps there is a family of coneheads in that neighbourhood that is harbouring their comrades as they prepare for invasion.

Alternatively, it could be an alien intergalactic brothel.

----

The objects almost look like they are wobbling as they come down.

I kinda want to go on a road trip to Denver with a highspeed camera.

It looks like somebody's cursor impatiently moving around their desktop background as they're waiting for the icons to load.

Reactions: Stu
Last edited:
Heh, that's pretty crazy. My guess is, for a lot of those UFO's, they're underground military research projects or something.

Damn flies in front of the camera again?

hmmm, maybe update google earth every time it passes colorado?

the power of NORAD, lol! that cracked me up
'we didn't see it'

lol
have to admit though, to move that fast thru space and make all those angling turns would have to require a tremendously fast thought process, since they move so fast you can't see them normally and they don't seem to cause a lot of crashes

I kinda want to go on a road trip to Denver with a highspeed camera.

i think there will be a mass exodus to colorado anyways, but now denver has gotten a lot more interesting :)

OR --

Attachments

• meanwhile-in-colorado-33019.jpg
    meanwhile-in-colorado-33019.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 14
Damnit, I wanted to be the first to make a pot joke.

I hope so. I have so many creepy perverted fetishes and yet never get to indulge them.

I wonder if there's two headed furry tentacle alien on board.

humans-ancient-aliens-guy.jpg

Right before 9/11 Donald Rumsfeld publically announced that there had been a $2.3 trillion black hole in the US military budget ie he was claiming the government had no idea where all this money went! Then of course the planes struck and everyone forgot about the missing money.

So what sort of things could the money be used for? Perhaps the building of FEMA camps? Also the new airport at Denver which is a mile above sea level and has a kevlar roof. The CIA have also moved their HQ to Denver

Here's an interesting but paranoia inducing talk about Denver airport and on how there seems to be a lot of government activity around Denver:

[video=youtube;q_GeAy2MCzc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_GeAy2MCzc[/video]

The part about Denver airport starts in part 3

I don't think they're extraterrestrial. I think they're hidden life forms on this planet that got sick of being here and are leaving, and some times you see them because they're confused about where to go for a moment.

Because seriously who the fuck wants to visit here.