Poetic Justice

Meh
Donor
Dec 12, 2008
MBTI
INTP
Enneagram
Ok, I just tested as ENTJ again.

I used to test as either INFJ, INTJ or ENTJ.

Now I test as Either INFP or ENTJ.

I just wondered what type I come across as to you guys and why.

I do feel like I'm different to the other INFJ's and INFP's here and I really relate to the INTP's of this forum. So I'm just confused.

Any thoughts?

I would add a pole but I don't know how

-----------------------------------
i added a pole for you

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Barnabas
you don't seem like an ENTJ to me, you seem kinder and more approachable than most ENTJs i've met. perhaps ISFP? or INFJ? it's hard to say, you're pretty unique. you and [MENTION=2495]88chaz88[/MENTION] seem similar in some ways, maybe you could be an ISTP like him

You and @88chaz88 seem similar in some ways, maybe you could be an ISTP like him

I'm questioning my type at the moment so I wouldn't set that in stone.

Oooh I just noticed I'm approaching 1000 posts :mhula:

really? how come?

Been looking at ISFP recently. I must say, I fit just as much in that type as ISTP.

As for you [MENTION=472]Poetic Justice[/MENTION], I think INFP or ENFP fits. Oh and here's your pole:

Polish%20Plumber.jpg

Make me!

Wasn't a question. :mcunni:

Lol!

Boys, BOYS! Calm down.

Chazz I wouldn't suggest challenging the Tech Admin of the forums. :p

PJ, have you thought of INTP as a strong possibility? Or do you see yourself as a definite J?

Ok, I just tested as ENTJ again.

I used to test as either INFJ, INTJ or ENTJ.

Now I test as Either INFP or ENTJ.

I just wondered what type I come across as to you guys and why.

I do feel like I'm different to the other INFJ's and INFP's here and I really relate to the INTP's of this forum. So I'm just confused.

If you frequently test as an Fi/Te type, why do you relate to the INTPs? If it's because of the Ne use, that should narrow things down.

PJ, have you thought of INTP as a strong possibility? Or do you see yourself as a definite J?
I have thought about but so many people have told me i seem like a feeler. I think i am on the border between j and p.