• Total voters

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
Type me as 4, 5, 6 or 1

poll to be added.

Which seems more likely. No need to provide a reason if you're not up to it but please vote in the poll thx.

Lol! I usually "see" 6w5's pretty well. For the longest time I thought I was one, until I discovered I was really healthiest at a 9. 6w5 folks are excellent science-minded folks, and they have a healthy balance of being proactive vs staying put. They can be a bit skeptical and a bit stubborn - and sometimes if they're on the unhealthy side they can be a bit hard to be around when they go off on a theory - but on the whole, sixes are really good when they're grounded with the 5 wing. Very, very intelligent folks, I've found.

Reactions: Gaze
I said one cause sometimes you say the harshest stuff about yourself and seem to strive to become better. Besides, who secretely doesn't want to be 1--come on 6? Really? (yea, yea, I know the numbers aren't supposed to have any significance but that is because you aren't a number 1...) :)

Besides, who secretely doesn't want to be 1
it's always been my dream :( let's switch

I agree with @arbygil because I have no idea and usually when you have no idea you end up agreeing with her even when she's not there.

Why would I give up my 1 status to a llama [MENTION=3072]Royal[/MENTION]; ???
*tosses the winky dink back into the pool*

it's always been my dream :( let's switch

I agree with @arbygil because I have no idea and usually when you have no idea you end up agreeing with her even when she's not there.

:m131:

I said one cause sometimes you say the harshest stuff about yourself and seem to strive to become better. Besides, who secretely doesn't want to be 1--come on 6? Really? (yea, yea, I know the numbers aren't supposed to have any significance but that is because you aren't a number 1...) :)

Well, i don't wanna! :m182:

:m056: [MENTION=1669]Res[/MENTION];

Reactions: Gaze
Why would I give up my 1 status to a llama @Royal; ???
*tosses the winky dink back into the pool*
Because you have emotions like empathy and stuff and because you can create pools out of nowhere.

[MENTION=1669]Res[/MENTION] I'm going to play the expert typer, why do you think you could be those types?

Reactions: Nixie
Because you have emotions like empathy and stuff and because you can create pools out of nowhere.

@Res I'm going to play the expert typer, why do you think you could be those types?

because the tests say so :D

[MENTION=3072]Royal[/MENTION]

because the tests say so :D

@Royal

riad.png