[Type 1] It's Good to be Wrong | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

[Type 1] It's Good to be Wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think any beliefs that are too strongly held have the potential to become negative. I didn't really find anything terribly useful in the video. I work hard to realize that I have my own particular poison concerning the ideal of perfectionism and try not to splash it on the people I love. I think perfectionists are terribly aware of being wrong and can reach a point where they are not content to just be okay or right. There is the fear that you can do something better, that it isn't quite perfect, or this detail can be changed. So yea, @IndigoSensor; I think that type 1 knows too well what it feels like to believe they are wrong. I think the underlying issue is that we are never satisfied with the idea we got it right.

Reactions: Gaze
[MENTION=3501]Neuropedia[/MENTION], I'd post this to your visitor messaging board
or send you a PM but you've disabled those.

Enjoy your time away, it's a shame you couldn't stay around
to really support your statements. Live long and prosper.

Reactions: IndigoSensor
[mods]accusations against admistrators, and moderators, is not to be done in public forum. It is to be done in private discussion which is cited in the private discussion regulations. I will take the time to clarify these accusations later tonight.

For the time being, as this is my thread, and this has devolved into a very off topic discussion, I have decided to close this thread. I will also notify the rest of staff of my doing of this, and if they disagree with my closing, they may reopen this thread.[/mods]

Reactions: Morgain
I did not intend to mention this here, as I did this for my own personal reason over a month ago. However I have no choice now, as I must clarify what occured, and as such you two brought this up. I wanted to have clarification on the intepretation of a members type, by the analysis of a video. This was the original post that I made (of which, I have taken a screenshot: here.

I did not make any further posts in this thread, and left it up to the members on personalitynation to state what their opinions were. The "attacks" of which you stated, were not made by me, but infact, were made by another member on there, which can be seen here. If you wish to declare such things, then please make sure you have your facts straight.

[MENTION=3615]aerosol[/MENTION] [MENTION=3501]Neuropedia[/MENTION], if you wish to discuss these things with me, please do so in private discussion, or private message. As prior this I already have gone out of my way to clarify what was stated with you, and to sort out the differences you currently you feel you have with me through me sending each of you a private message.

As this seems to be a serious matter to me, and to you both as well. I have each individually moved both of your posts to the private discussion subforum, for you to discuss this with me, and with staff. I have also included screenshots of your original posts here, as so as not to break the continuity of this thread.

If any other member have questions please feel free to contact me, or other staff.

Reactions: Edith
Status
Not open for further replies.