Twitter has officially violated the conduct of free expression | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Twitter has officially violated the conduct of free expression

Am I missing something, or are people who don't want to be controlled promoting controlling what a company is or isn't allowed to do?

Well you could say companies are not people. But you are right. If I take the time and effort to create a company that exists in a legal way. I really should have the right to take it which ever direction I like. If people want to change the direction of the company. ..talk to their pocketbook. Its what happened with Netflix.

Well you could say companies are not people. But you are right. If I take the time and effort to create a company that exists in a legal way. I really should have the right to take it which ever direction I like. If people want to change the direction of the company. ..talk to their pocketbook. Its what happened with Netflix.

This guy is still allowed to speak his mind about anything. It's not like he's in prison with his mouth taped shut.

You are right, it's a company; everything is about the money. Whoever threatens the bottom line more will have more say. I have no problem with that, especially when it comes to trivial things like social media. There's no lack of places for people to spew their opinions on stuff.

This guy is still allowed to speak his mind about anything. It's not like he's in prison with his mouth taped shut.

You are right, it's a company; everything is about the money. Whoever threatens the bottom line more will have more say. I have no problem with that, especially when it comes to trivial things like social media. There's no lack of places for people to spew their opinions on stuff.

I don't want to have to use Tumblr though. *shudders*