Trump will win again | Page 54 | INFJ Forum

Trump will win again

It's over 400 pages long. Why don't you just share the page #'s you would like me to read?

In the light of how the election took place in several precincts, your sharing of that one guy in maricopa is really telling. For example, are you aware of the goings on in Fulton County after hours when auditors were told to leave? That's the one where two women pulled a bunch of boxes from under tables and put ballots into the machines.

Meanwhile Maricopa is filmed around the clock and even you and I can watch it.

I mean...it's like you are observing the height of an ant hill while standing next to Everest.

The level of censorship on the population platforms from the git go was well and beyond anything they've done prior which in itself is telling let alone the mountains of first hand accounts of people who worked as a part of this.

Ahh yes..the big lie. of course Don won, My Pillow guy said so.
White folks need to stand down and let it go. Jim Crow is gasping..pray to white Jesus all you want..Republican appointed court judges have ruled, it's over.
There was no insurrection, it's a false flag, don't believe your lyin eyes..
President proud boy lost

Reactions: Misty
Ahh yes..the big lie. of course Don won, My Pillow guy said so.
White folks need to stand down and let it go. Jim Crow is gasping..pray to white Jesus all you want..Republican appointed court judges have ruled, it's over.
There was no insurrection, it's a false flag, don't believe your lyin eyes..
President proud boy lost
You making this a racial issue is reprehensible. There are plenty of blacks who believe the election was stolen.

Don't disenfranchise them.

Yeah, ok..of course there is no racism in the trump camp. Fine people on both sides of this issue..

Reactions: Misty and Stu
Yeah, ok..of course there is no racism in the trump camp. Fine people on both sides of this issue..

Those who make the most noise about racism are often the racists projecting on to someone or some group as a form of tribalism with the usual mode of thinking my tribe is right and yours is evil ect. My favorites is when some bot comes over from twitter spamming messages on other platforms like youtube ect and it is entertaining when one pisses off a bunch of people only for said bot account to be deleted not long after. Anyway some of the more memorable lines is when one turns up saying all men bad all white people bad then goes on to compare Trump to Hitler. It really does take some incredibly weak and spongy personalities (regardless of type) to buy into all the BS pumped out onto some of these platforms never mind the public indoctrination that is under performing in nearly every subject area possible.

Well, I'll step aside and let you folks state the praise of your leader. Quote your conspiracy theories, and banter this till the cows come home..my apologies

Reactions: Misty and o2b
Well, I'll step aside and let you folks state the praise of your leader. Quote your conspiracy theories, and banter this till the cows come home..my apologies
Thanks for the kind words!

Personally, I think the Democrats are no where close to a viable option. And I do think there is some racism on that side of the aisle. As one example, there are enough major cities that have been Democrat run for well over 50 years and to a large degree they are complete shitholes.

I think many want the plantation to continue.

Like I said, I don't know about Trump.

I have seen communication from many Trumpsters. I have never heard a peep of racism. Though no doubt, white supremacists, of whom I think there are very few, would certainly be Trump supporters. They would despise the left. I am sure of that.

Racism is the driving force in American politics. You don't see it in the dialogues you are reading because it is the matrix of it. I posted graphs of the historic Black American turnout for Biden in the presidential election and your response it "plenty of blacks"....believe the election was a fraud, you tell David that it is "reprehensible" to make the discussion about racism, like that is so far from the motivations of the right that is is disgusting to consider it [which smacks of deep denial]. This country only started becoming a democracy with the civil rights movement in the 1960's exactly the era in which the GOP embraced its racist "Southern Strategy". Just look at the virulence the the US police forces used on the Black Lives Matter protesters compared to the White Supremacists that attempted to thwart the certification of Biden's Electoral College Victory. Even now we hear this crap about mismanaged cities under Democratic control when in fact the Urban centers under GOP control suffer from the same problems. Those problem by the way are derived from economic inequity, another issue with deep racist roots. But hey, toast me with another beer...its all good...believe that trump's collusion with russia was a "hoax" and that 5g caused the pandemic...whatever dude.
You making this a racial issue is reprehensible. There are plenty of blacks who believe the election was stolen.

Don't disenfranchise them.

Trump is a raging pedophile and a narcissist, so why would anyone be stunned by hearing he's also a racist?

Reactions: 1 person
Racism is the driving force in American politics. You don't see it in the dialogues you are reading because it is the matrix of it. I posted graphs of the historic Black American turnout for Biden in the presidential election and your response it "plenty of blacks"....believe the election was a fraud, you tell David that it is "reprehensible" to make the discussion about racism, like that is so far from the motivations of the right that is is disgusting to consider it [which smacks of deep denial]. This country only started becoming a democracy with the civil rights movement in the 1960's exactly the era in which the GOP embraced its racist "Southern Strategy". Just look at the virulence the the US police forces used on the Black Lives Matter protesters compared to the White Supremacists that attempted to thwart the certification of Biden's Electoral College Victory. Even now we hear this crap about mismanaged cities under Democratic control when in fact the Urban centers under GOP control suffer from the same problems. Those problem by the way are derived from economic inequity, another issue with deep racist roots. But hey, toast me with another beer...its all good...believe that trump's collusion with russia was a "hoax" and that 5g caused the pandemic...whatever dude.

Just watch and your jaw will fall through the floor. https://www.bitchute.com/video/IehA9bM3AQl1/

Reactions: acd and o2b
Trump is a raging pedophile and a narcissist, so why would anyone be stunned by hearing he's also a racist?
I don't know that he's a pedophile, but think it likely he is a narcissist.

According to flight logs, Trump went to Epstein's pedo-island, via Epstein's Lolita Express, 1 time. Trump barred Epstein from his country clubs. (I surmise he became aware of what the island was all about and was revolted. After all, he never returned) Bill Clinton went to the island several times. Hillary a few times as well, but not as much as Bill. Both are pedophiles. Hillary also had sex with MK Ultra sex slave Cathy O'Brien, co-author of Trance-Formation In America.

Hillary is an astonishingly evil human being. Child trafficker among other crimes. Then there is the Frazzledrip video. NYC police who saw some of her activities via Wiener's laptop said it was the worst stuff they ever saw and some vomited.

Why am I saying this?

Because I hope partisanship is not causing a lack of objectivity.

Correct me if I am wrong, but you posit some of the immorality you perceive with Trump onto me.

Yeah, I figure you can't help it.

I don't know that he's a pedophile, but think it likely he is a narcissist.

According to flight logs, Trump went to Epstein's pedo-island, via Epstein's Lolita Express, 1 time. Trump barred Epstein from his country clubs. (I surmise he became aware of what the island was all about and was revolted. After all, he never returned) Bill Clinton went to the island several times. Hillary a few times as well, but not as much as Bill. Both are pedophiles. Hillary also had sex with MK Ultra sex slave Cathy O'Brien, co-author of Trance-Formation In America.

Hillary is an astonishingly evil human being. Child trafficker among other crimes. Then there is the Frazzledrip video. NYC police who saw some of her activities via Wiener's laptop said it was the worst stuff they ever saw and some vomited.

Why am I saying this?

Because I hope partisanship is not causing a lack of objectivity.

Last edited:
Reactions: o2b
Obviously, I cannot support Trump. But, as bad as he is, Trump did not collude with Russia over the election.

It's kind of like picking a serial killer or rapist out of prison, placing him in power, and then watching as people argue over whether or not he lied about his taxes or stole a sweater from Putin.

I mean... who cares?

The main issue is.. he should be in prison for the sexual assaults, plural, as she is far from the only one.

He backs up this behaviour with quotes like "Just grab em by the ***** - they'll let you do ANYTHING when you're famous." The character of a leader is extremely important.

Obviously, I cannot support Trump. But, as bad as he is, Trump did not collude with Russia over the election.
This is patently untrue. There is substantial evidence pointing to the fact that he did. Why did he hire Paul Manafort a man known for his collusion with the GRU.

I don't think you're immoral...I think you're dumb.

Reactions: Misty and Wyote
This is patently untrue. There is substantial evidence pointing to the fact that he did. Why did he hire Paul Manafort a man known for his collusion with the GRU.

I don't think you're immoral...I think you're dumb.
Yeah, they wanted to prosecute Manafort REAL BAD. (Seriously.)

They got him for buying real expensive suits and I think the other offense was mortgage fraud.

Now, I have to back up with the rape allegation.

https://www.independentsentinel.com/woman-who-accused-trump-of-rape-lied/
Without any evidence and without verifying any of the information, the media has reported the story about the woman who claimed she was lured to a sex party at age 13 by pedophile Jeffrey Epstein where she was forced into rough sex by the presidential candidate.

The suit by ‘Katie Johnson’ was dropped Friday and the left reported that she must have been threatened. Social media reported that she was paid off by Trump. However, the truth is that the woman made it all up.

On April 26 in California federal court, under the name ‘Katie Johnson’, she filed an amended complaint in New York federal court in October, claiming she was subject to rape, criminal sexual acts, assault, battery and false imprisonment. She presented no corroborative evidence.

The Huffington Post, as we know from from Wikileaks is 100% in collusion with Clinton, jumped on the bandwagon of anti-Trump sentiment after she made her claims, asking: ‘Donald Trump Is Accused Of Raping A 13-Year-Old. Why Haven’t The Media Covered It?’

They and many other media outlets did the same with no evidence whatsoever.

At the last minute, the case crumbled.

Daily Mail was told, “But new information emerged that suggested she had not been telling the truth. Ultimately it was discovered that Donald Trump’s name had been inserted into this, he was not involved whatsoever. After that she had no credibility.”

Trump had no involvement in the lawsuit being dropped either and was completely exonerated.

The Daily Beast said Katie Johnson and her supporters seem to be in an out-of-control clown car whose wheels just came off.

Daily Mail is reporting this now but they were very quick to accuse him and sensationalize this in the beginning. Newspapers used to investigate before they posted stories like this but no longer if it will help their agenda or help them get readers.

[end of excerpt]

So, what to think? But, it seems compelling to me that the Daily Mail says the allegation has no merit since at one time it did.

The article also mentioned her having DUI's and a history of drug use. Well, that's a fine Catch-22.

Now, I have to back up with the rape allegation.

https://www.independentsentinel.com/woman-who-accused-trump-of-rape-lied/
Without any evidence and without verifying any of the information, the media has reported the story about the woman who claimed she was lured to a sex party at age 13 by pedophile Jeffrey Epstein where she was forced into rough sex by the presidential candidate.

The suit by ‘Katie Johnson’ was dropped Friday and the left reported that she must have been threatened. Social media reported that she was paid off by Trump. However, the truth is that the woman made it all up.

On April 26 in California federal court, under the name ‘Katie Johnson’, she filed an amended complaint in New York federal court in October, claiming she was subject to rape, criminal sexual acts, assault, battery and false imprisonment. She presented no corroborative evidence.

The Huffington Post, as we know from from Wikileaks is 100% in collusion with Clinton, jumped on the bandwagon of anti-Trump sentiment after she made her claims, asking: ‘Donald Trump Is Accused Of Raping A 13-Year-Old. Why Haven’t The Media Covered It?’

They and many other media outlets did the same with no evidence whatsoever.

At the last minute, the case crumbled.

Daily Mail was told, “But new information emerged that suggested she had not been telling the truth. Ultimately it was discovered that Donald Trump’s name had been inserted into this, he was not involved whatsoever. After that she had no credibility.”

Trump had no involvement in the lawsuit being dropped either and was completely exonerated.

The Daily Beast said Katie Johnson and her supporters seem to be in an out-of-control clown car whose wheels just came off.

Daily Mail is reporting this now but they were very quick to accuse him and sensationalize this in the beginning. Newspapers used to investigate before they posted stories like this but no longer if it will help their agenda or help them get readers.

[end of excerpt]

So, what to think? But, it seems compelling to me that the Daily Mail says the allegation has no merit since at one time it did.

The article also mentioned her having DUI's and a history of drug use. Well, that's a fine Catch-22.
I edited to add the full testimony vid in the original post. ^

The daily mail... quality.

Also, I love when a woman has turned to substance abuse to ease her traumas, and it, in turn gets used in the court of public opinion as "proof" that she's trash anyway, or a "whore" - fill in the blanks.

Regular news reports said of the press conference and charges:

"The lawyer who organized the event, Lisa Bloom, said Trump's accuser had received threats and was too frightened to show up."

That is consistent with the victims of Epstein. Threats.

Last edited: