Trump will win again | Page 53 | INFJ Forum

Trump will win again

giphy.gif

Well, 57, then I owe you an apology. I am sorry. I honestly missed you saying one thing about the dossier.

But, my main point still remains. Where is your reply to larry's post on The Mueller Report? Why was it ignored?

A lot of that is going on here.
Do you mean you want me to reply to this Link https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-lays-out-why-mueller-probe-is-corrupt-video/ which advertises a video that may be available if you subscribe to the Gateway pundit which published articles detailing a scheme that falsely accused Robert Mueller of sexual misconduct in 1974? Along with a host of other made up stories?
I don't think I am up for that.
But let's just talk about this post of Larry's
....The right is the KKK (even though Democrats started and maintained the KKK). The GOP hates blacks (even though on most of the Amendments to the Constitution to improve blacks lives had either no or very very little Democrat support). Biden won the election! (so why are the Democrats trying so hard to stop the Maricopa County investigation into the election results?) Pipelines are terrible! (only in America if they are in Russia they are wonderful).

Biden's "style" is not off the table, you and the right wing press just made that shit up! Hunter's laptop was Trumps doing with the Russians help. Hunter isn't addicted to meth (show picture of Hunter straight and in a suit here), And what leftist approved media outlet can you "document" that someone (Hunter) had sex with underage children? Biden hasn't said anything racist....you just
CHOSE to hear it that way. Why is that? Pulease.....we said so.........

In 3.....2.....1.......
There is a lot here but just for starters the Democratic party's relationship to the KKK and Black Americans.
During the Civil war it was the Republican party that had enough of Slavery and prosecuted the war against the Confederacy with the specific aim to end it. It was the Democrats which opposed the war and it was the largely Irish American contingent within the Democratic party along with most of the other newly immigrated european american working class populations in the large freshly industrialized cities who viewed the American Black population as a threat both economically and culturally. They were responsible for economic and physical violence against Black Americans and tried at every turn to end the war that Lincoln and the Republicans rightfully and righteously pursued.
As the labor movement evolved in the late 1800s the Democratic party became more and more involved and influenced by left wing ideas emanating from Europe and the US and by the early to mid 20th century the Democratic party was beginning to embrace the idea of racial equality. That was clearly not the case during the New Deal but after WW2, calcified racial ideas shifted.
When the Civil rights legislation was debated in congress it was the Southern Democrats that used the filibuster to slow its passage and when it did pass, 82% of the GOP voted for it and 67% of the Dem voted against it. But of that 82% of GOP, 27 votes came from northern republicans. And of that 67% Dems 46 came from southern Democrats. The Northern democratic party (think Herbert Humphrey) championed the legislation while the Southern Dems did everything in their power to stop it.

It was that legislative battle that turned Black Americans away from the GOP. Not, as those who repeatedly point out the sins of the Democrats of the 1800s would have you believe, the ignorance of Black Americans.

As far as the "investigation" by the Arizona Republican legislature of the presidential vote in Maricopa County...for crying out loud only the most partisan GOPers report that there is any semblance of a professional audit going on, the Republican and Democratic election officials have determined that the Cyber Ninja's handling of the voting machines have left them corrupt and untrustworthy. (though i personally disdain the idea of non paper ballots).

And by all credible accounts...Joseph Bidden beat Donald Trump, or more importantly, the American Electorate divisively kicked that fucking bastard out of office.

Reactions: acd

That's weird. I was able to watch that gatewaypundit video. Then again, maybe I subscribed and don't remember.

Perhaps respond to larry's rollingstone article.

From that article:
The so-called “Steele dossier” was, actually, crucial to the FBI’s decision to seek secret surveillance of Page.

(The article had this in bold font.)

Robert McCabe testified he could not have gotten the FISA warrent without The Steele Dossier.
not sure who robert mccabe is but one of the main reasons that the FBI believe that Carter Page was a willing agent of the GRU was that Page told the FBI that he approached a Russian Minister, who was surrounded by Russian officials/diplomats, and “in the spirit of openness,” Page informed the group that he was “Male-1” in the Buryakov complaint. Evgeny Buryakov is a Russian spy who was arrested in 2010 for trying to infiltrate American financial institutions. He tried to recruit Cater Page at that time. The FBI are cops, they act like cops and when cops think a guy guilty of something they bend and break the law to get at him,. So is the problem really that Andrew McCabe took a hard look at the Steele Dossier and saw things that irked him or was it that the FBI believed that Trump and the fools that were flocking to him were corrupt, corruptible and actively seeking aid from an adversary state?

That Trump and his cohorts willingly accepted and solicited help from the GRU is not something that is in dispute except by the willfully ignorant. Trump asked for the russians to hack Clinton's emails on national tv. He was not joking, he was as serious as he was when he told the proud boys on national tv to " stand down and stand by". There is not piece of bullshit that you can throw up here that can't be shown to be a falsification or misrepresentation. The bottom line is that those who support trump by and large are pushing this country back to it undemocratic and racist roots.

Reactions: acd

Were your last two posts a repudiation of the Rolling Stone article that larry shared?

Just curious.

Steele was right, Trump was in bed with the russians. both of you are racist basterds.
1bel2h.gif
I am going home.

Last edited:
Steele was right, Trump was in bed with the russians. both of you are racist basterds. I am going home.
I didn't vote for Trump (or Biden) and I have not talked about race here. But, are the millions of blacks who voted for Trump racist bastards as well?

Oh! Wait a second! Biden said anyone who is for Trump "ain't black."

Nevermind.

I couldn't get this posted earlier. I found it interesting someone wanted to argue the Russian Hoax deal yet again and neither knows or cares to know who McCabe is.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...drew-mccabe-defend-russia-inquiry/6231684002/

For no one in particular, why is it when the left has lost the argument the opposition becomes racist bwatards when race was either mentioned OR had anything what so ever to do with the argument?
It k8nd loses its punch after awhile.

I couldn't get this posted earlier. I found it interesting someone wanted to argue the Russian Hoax deal yet again and neither knows or cares to know who McCabe is.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...drew-mccabe-defend-russia-inquiry/6231684002/

For no one in particular, why is it when the left has lost the argument the opposition becomes racist bwatards when race was either mentioned OR had anything what so ever to do with the argument?
It k8nd loses its punch after awhile.
larry, 57 wrote:
not sure who robert mccabe

I screwed up on his first name. He could be referring to that, unfortunately.

the opposition becomes racist bastards
Yeah, there is a solid chance, it goes there.

But, mark this. Such epithets must always be done according to pristine, righteous motivations.

They are, after all, our moral superiors. I mean...they know that.

Were your last two posts a repudiation of the Rolling Stone article that larry shared?

Just curious.
Just curious, how is that reading of the Mueller report, just the part about Russia, going? I don't expect you to read about the 5-7 instances of obstruction of justice, but the stuff about Russian collusion with the Trump campaign is worth the read, especially Mueller's explanation about how "collusion" is not a crime and therefore out of his purview.

It's over 400 pages long. Why don't you just share the page #'s you would like me to read?

In the light of how the election took place in several precincts, your sharing of that one guy in maricopa is really telling. For example, are you aware of the goings on in Fulton County after hours when auditors were told to leave? That's the one where two women pulled a bunch of boxes from under tables and put ballots into the machines.

Meanwhile Maricopa is filmed around the clock and even you and I can watch it.

I mean...it's like you are observing the height of an ant hill while standing next to Everest.

Cool, let's do Flynn.

It'll take me a bit to write that one up.

I think focusing on Flynn is a worthwhile endeavor.

Hey 57 and everyone else,

I want to believe that while we may have even extreme differences in worldview, at the same time, there may be decency in each of us.

I have a beer once in awhile. If you do not, cheers with your beverage of choice.

I do believe if I raised my drink to yours, in person, it would be a good time.

Hopin' the best for you and yours.