[PAX] - Funny Tweets | Page 12 | INFJ Forum
Reactions: James
And yet...you did anyway.

EH. I never started this thread it was Stu ?

I think I'd said that in another thread, maybe the USA v Britain culture. If you're messing with me, you win.

Being wrong is my thing. I've reconciled myself to it. It's just easier.

Einstein "God is subtle but not malicious"
James " God's against me. I'm telling"

EH. I never started this thread it was Stu ?

I think I'd said that in another thread, maybe the USA v Britain culture. If you're messing with me, you win.

Being wrong is my thing. I've reconciled myself to it. It's just easier.

Einstein "God is subtle but not malicious"
James " God's against me. I'm telling"
So you were taking credit for something you didn't do then later tried to take credit for acknowledging you didn't have anything to do with it. I see. It all starts to make sense now.

I love how the pizza grease matches his skin tone.

Haha!!! When we use to hang out and play stick ball back in the day, his nickname was Greasy Cheeks Don because he looked like someone squeezed a wad of pepperoni over his face. Good ol Greasy Cheeks. He sucks at stick ball...

Haha!!! When we use to hang out and play stick ball back in the day, his nickname was Greasy Cheeks Don because he looked like someone squeezed a wad of pepperoni over his face. Good ol Greasy Cheeks. He sucks at stick ball...

He sucks at a lot of things.

Donald-Trump-Iowa-REUTERS-800x430-630x429.jpg

So you were taking credit for something you didn't do then later tried to take credit for acknowledging you didn't have anything to do with it. I see. It all starts to make sense now.

I think I've p1ssed you off, and that was not my intention. I never meant that I actually started this thread, I forgot I put that, it was a joke. Stu started this thread. And i'm 100% sure I've p1ssed him off as well. He wants Trump to punch "my candy ass". Noted.

I think I'll try to clarify somethings that I think.

1. Trump won the election under the rules as I understand them, he clearly won the electoral college. Game over. I think I said that immediately afterwards. That's democracy. In a democracy you can advocate, talk, protest etc. but there's a vote and that's how it works.

2. I joked about Trump a lot. I'm sorry. I can't stand our Prime minister Theresa May, but if I heard a lot of Americans taking the p1ss out of her ? that would bother me. So I apologise. Sincerely. I never meant any disrespect to America or americans. That would be my last intention. British people generally have a deep affection for America that spans a lot more than just one President. Of what ever political party.

3. Although I had a lot of concern, about somethings Trump said about possibly pulling out of Nato ? The first meeting he had with Theresa May seemed to go incredibly well. I welcome his visit to Britain. Not as any endorsement of any party politics. But there are some serious challenges facing both countries. I think its a good thing if we can cooperate. I won't protest his visit. No one should in my view. If America withdrew from NATO support, we'd all be very sorry pretty quickly. And I'd have to say "nice" things about Putin or leave the country.

I don't ever wanna do that.

It seems to me, there are some things going on in America around division, between Democrats and Republicans. If North Korea (or some other cray cray place) gets a bigger rocket ? Those divisions would seem trivial very fast. But it shouldn't take anything like that to bring unity, about core values.

That concludes this boredomecast. Canada ? yeah I'm not apologising to you guys. Frostback losers.. ;)

Reactions: Skarekrow
I think I've p1ssed you off, and that was not my intention. I never meant that I actually started this thread, I forgot I put that, it was a joke. Stu started this thread. And i'm 100% sure I've p1ssed him off as well. He wants Trump to punch "my candy ass". Noted.

I think I'll try to clarify somethings that I think.

1. Trump won the election under the rules as I understand them, he clearly won the electoral college. Game over. I think I said that immediately afterwards. That's democracy. In a democracy you can advocate, talk, protest etc. but there's a vote and that's how it works.

2. I joked about Trump a lot. I'm sorry. I can't stand our Prime minister Theresa May, but if I heard a lot of Americans taking the p1ss out of her ? that would bother me. So I apologise. Sincerely. I never meant any disrespect to America or americans. That would be my last intention. British people generally have a deep affection for America that spans a lot more than just one President. Of what ever political party.

3. Although I had a lot of concern, about somethings Trump said about possibly pulling out of Nato ? The first meeting he had with Theresa May seemed to go incredibly well. I welcome his visit to Britain. Not as any endorsement of any party politics. But there are some serious challenges facing both countries. I think its a good thing if we can cooperate. I won't protest his visit. No one should in my view. If America withdrew from NATO support, we'd all be very sorry pretty quickly. And I'd have to say "nice" things about Putin or leave the country.

I don't ever wanna do that.

It seems to me, there are some things going on in America around division, between Democrats and Republicans. If North Korea (or some other cray cray place) gets a bigger rocket ? Those divisions would seem trivial very fast. But it shouldn't take anything like that to bring unity, about core values.

That concludes this boredomecast. Canada ? yeah I'm not apologising to you guys. Frostback losers.. ;)
You did not piss me off. I was joking.

You did not piss me off. I was joking.

then "totes cool" tho, I am pretty sure I have pissed Stu off. As for joking ? my son had me hook, line, sinker, recently. He ' text' Rick Rolled me.

He kept sending me the first line of the bloody Rick Astley song. I had to ring him to work out what was going on. Students.

I think that an Electoral College win is not a democratic win. I think that true democracy implies equality of voice of all members of the democracy, which are citizens. The power of the Electoral College means that the US is an oligarchy rather than a democracy.

Reactions: Skarekrow and James
I think that an Electoral College win is not a democratic win. I think that true democracy implies equality of voice of all members of the democracy, which are citizens. The power of the Electoral College means that the US is an oligarchy rather than a democracy.

@invisible what you say makes a lot of sense to me, but? I'm not American and I think that has the potential to aggravate people. I'm going to try to limit any further comments I make on your election or President.

I think you have a great constitution, and that America will resolve things through that in its own way. Democracy is a complex thing I think, but the fact that we both live in countries where we can say that, to me? Is a very good thing.

I enjoy your posts.

@invisible what you say makes a lot of sense to me, but? I'm not American and I think that has the potential to aggravate people. I'm going to try to limit any further comments I make on your election or President.

I think you have a great constitution, and that America will resolve things through that in its own way. Democracy is a complex thing I think, but the fact that we both live in countries where we can say that, to me? Is a very good thing.

I enjoy your posts.

It's all very problematic. I think democracy is complex but for the reasons I gave, I think that the American electoral process requires revision to be considered a democratic process.

I don't think that any person has to be American in order to comment in an intelligent and meaningful way on American affairs. I was disagreeing with some specific thing that you said, not telling you to pipe down.

It's all very problematic. I think democracy is complex but for the reasons I gave, I think that the American electoral process requires rr
essons revision to be considered a democratic process.

I don't think that any person has to be American in order to comment in an intelligent and meaningful way on American affairs. I was disagreeing with some specific thing that you said, not telling you to pipe down.

Sometimes in text it's hard to catch the tone someone has, but I've read a lot of your posts and I never felt you were telling me to pipe down, nor took any offence.

I'm fine with people disagreeing with me about anything, except pizza. On that issue, I will never change. I'm pro pizza and I don't care who knows it. ;)

Sometimes in text it's hard to catch the tone someone has, but I've read a lot of your posts and I never felt you were telling me to pipe down, nor took any offence.

I'm fine with people disagreeing with me about anything, except pizza. On that issue, I will never change. I'm pro pizza and I don't care who knows it. ;)

Yes, pizza is wonderful, especially with pineapple.

Reactions: Skarekrow and James