tree of life.'/// | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

tree of life.'///

no im not jewish.....and the only man i talk to about this was Cory Herter on myspace...where i first saw the symbol.on his page....and the funny things is.....he sent me a friend request ,,,probably a week after my visible sighting.....of the object......

So how big was it, and what was it? Could you try to describe it in more detail? What was it made of? Was it flat or 3-dimensional?

all i can think of is, there is a reason this appeared to you, riverman :mod: this is great
but only you can figure out what it is

in my experience, events usually repeat itself unless there is nothing to learn.
so in the next few weeks several things may happen again.. and you will have a feeling they all connect together. but maybe not all of them will be unusual as this, just very subtle who knows

what things have you been reading about? spending your energy on?
many times things happen to me after i read about a new topic for a whole day --and i've read about a few people who say this happens to them too and that one of them believes this activity actually induces these events to occur

and there was no human form ....it was just the design u put up,,,, and the spheres were a tad smaller.... the object was about 12-15 inches in height and about 5-7 inches wide...and was a light grayish color...

Well, certainly sounds amazing. :) I hope it means something good for you.

Where did this happen? Did the object seem solid, or not?

THIS IS THE RESPONSE FROM A PROFESSIONAL ON THIS MATTER...............I TOLD HIM THAT i SAW THE WHOLE SEPHIROT NOT JUST A SPHERE .....AS YOU WILL READ HIS STATEMENT BELOW...... AFTER I RESPONDED BACK TO HIM AND TOLD HIM THAT I SAW THE OBJECT IN ITS ENTIRETY AND EXPLAIN TO HIM WHAT I SAW.......HE DID NOT RESPOND BACK ANYMORE {LOL} SO I FIGURED HE THOUGHT I WAS PULLING HIS LEG........ BUT ANYWAY THIS IS WHAT HE SAID!!!!!/////////To see these in real life is a gift. Not many people do see them or get too ever. You might have been seeing the inside of the spheres. The core of the sphere is what generates the radiation, in this case depicted as color. The core is the actual part that you would have seen which means that whatever your state when you saw them, it was a pretty high one. Normally the core is hidden by the colored radiation on the outside. The core is usually a ball of light with a slight tint of color depending on how deep into the core you are.

Tell me more about it and I can hopefully help you understand it better.

Cory////////////////////////////////////

AT MY FRIENDS APARTMENT IN HIS LIVING ROOM.....THE OBJECT WAS SOLID...OR APPEARED THAT WAY....

Did your friend or anyone else see it too? Were you alone? Did the object produce any sound, or was the whole situation completely silent?

oh and which discs were glowing unusually brighter or less, if any ? ^^

actually i always thought you can communicate directly
Sephirot seems to be the same idea as the catholic church's virgin mary

i might have misread it
i thought the sephirot is a messenger. a link between this and otherworld

the text about it, it seems way too complicated

Last edited:
I was alone in the living room....no sound what so over,,, the room was dark but the sephirot was a controlled light....meaning as bright as it was ....it should have been blinding but it was more of a calming light...