[INFJ] - Too much Inquiring..... need more inspiring! | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Too much Inquiring..... need more inspiring!

Alphysiste

Jun 18, 2012
MBTI
Infj
Enneagram
Observer
We discuss alot about the letters variant Ni Ij ... I think we should only post references and data! Let the personality wave around the infj portrait!! We all have bad days... or wounds... or other visage depending on our selfpath!!

Let's inspire one another ... We r all dreamers!! We tendance put too much on our shoulder.. Accept help/critics/even wounds

If we cherish a goal... and surround ourselves with people we cherish ... we might probably obtain!!
We r electromagnetic fields!!! We oriented people toward whats need and how it should b started.. after we retreat/observe/analyse for further best result!

When canalize!! Infj makes great Leader as they tend to cherrish global welfare more than anything and mainly themselves!!!

Its a pleasure reading from this forum!!! infj tend to talk with their hand!!! On this ..we will all agree!!!!!! Regards....

Reactions: the
That's nice!!
Could you please!!
stop!!
abusing the exclamation marks!!??

Reactions: Odyne
Me: 30 out of 135 words =22% you:8 out of 11 = 72% Either a figure of style or bad arithmethic. But i'll consider and making and effort right now '!' Can't fool a scientist.

Yeah.. But apparently you can shoot sarcasm right over their shiny heads. XD

Can't we all? Pleasure to meet English is not my first language it might b observable. i dont get much last post! I only intend to laugh at me!!

A little less exclamation, a little more action please. All this exclamation ain't satisfactioning me.

But yeah, you make some points. What are your ideas?

Don't worry about the second language, I can understand most of what you're saying. Maybe just slow down a bit and make sure you're making sense?

EDIT: Oops! I double posted instead of editing, sorry!

On personnal issue .. i work on dye-sensitized solar cell, or on the gratzel principle. And im looking for scientist,thinker, efficient people!!
On social issue... i try to spread hope... or flowerish things up!!

That's interesting! What is the Gratzel principle, though?

Haha...flowerish things up! Where are you from?

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111111111eleventyone!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!

:m139:

Reactions: acd