Time machine | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Time machine

I'd go to so many places, past and future both, but my very first stop would have to be when my niece and nephew were young and lived near us.

I miss those days desperately.

Go back to the exact moment that life began......just to watch.

On Earth or in general?
Either way, make sure to bring lots of oxygen.

I'd probably go to western Canada at the end of the 19th century… probably the easiest time to be truly free, with an actual frontier ahead of me.

Go forward to the point in time where we are (hopefully) expanding offworld because lol earth sux peace out.

e: Seriously, I want space wars. I want some WH 40k, Revelation Space-scale galactic destruction, space marines fist-fighting aliens, that kind of thing.

Assuming we're still around, this would be my second choice.

If they really do discover a second Earth this year, I would want to go to whatever year humans develop the technology to be able to get there. I cannot think of anything more exciting.

Unlimited trips? I go every where and do everything.
One trip? 100, 000 years into the future. I want to see if humanity colonizes the stars. Oh and get a new phone...

Go forward to the point in time where we are (hopefully) expanding offworld because lol earth sux peace out.

e: Seriously, I want space wars. I want some WH 40k, Revelation Space-scale galactic destruction, space marines fist-fighting aliens, that kind of thing.

Space or...Star Wars just isnt that interesting. No sound, no real explosions, no tears and...no one can hear you scream.

All and all fairly boring.

Initially I'd rather go to the future but that would raise a big question of time paradox. So I think I would go back in time, to myself when I was 16 and told her "here I am, as promised", because that wouldn't raise a question as I anticipated my future self's arrival then (I was a pretty weird kid, lol).

Reactions: Wyote
I would rather have the ability to teleport whenever I want to.

Reactions: Wyote