Time machine

dneecey

I am who I am.
Apr 17, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I'm not really sure this goes here but I'm going to go with it.

You have a time machine and you can travel to any one place in time, backward or forward. Where do you go, and what do you?

Reactions: Quiet
50k into the future-- and I'd just try to stay under the radar and observe. I'm most interested in the future.

Though I can imagine a bleak and watery world after the arctic ice melts, where humans have decimated virtually all other forms of life and subsist on a diet of farmed algae... And live in gross floating cities large as nations to house a population of 20 billion.. In that case, I might travel back in time and try to change the future vigilante style. A girl can dream..

Last edited:
Reactions: dneecey and the
I'm not really sure this goes here but I'm going to go with it.

You have a time machine and you can travel to any one place in time, backward or forward. Where do you go, and what do you?
id go back in time to create an infinite loop of me getting "free" and unexpected money. Then I'd just explore the past and adventure.

Reactions: dneecey
I've been to to the year three thousand
everybody's great but they live underwater
and your great great great granddaughter
is doing fine

Last edited:
I would destroy the time machine, personally. Hacks are a no-go.

I love these thoughts. I'm having a hard time pinpointing where I would go, or what I'd do. I get stuck on the idea of the domino, or even butterfly, effect. I think way too much into things to the point of immobilization. My first inclinations are personal because I've lost many loved ones.... But then I think about that I could go ANYWHERE, and I have to reassess. I'm still at a standstill. My stinking time machine is collecting dust here!

I go to next Sunday, get to know winning lottery numbers and come back. :lol: yes, practical.

Journal:

-December 14, 2054-

Alas! My theory for time reversal worked!

-December 12, 2054-

Looks like I'm having a problem here.

Decisions, decisions...

Wolman_GraceSlicknew.jpg

or

trex.jpg

I'm genuinely torn

Sorry about the low quality second picture as well. A lot of the images from that time are like that.

I'd go back and kick my teenage, pot smoking, acid dropping, school skipping, defiant self's ass.
And try convince my young self to take school and my future seriously.
:m123:

(And save money up to buy shares of a future company named Microsoft in 1986)

After thinking about it for awhile I decided that I would go back in time and teach the American Indians how to make machine guns. I would also kill off a lot of people that were sniping buffalo by train.

Also I would bring a Gang with me and murder a lot of my friends ancestors as a practical joke so they would have never existed. Man I'd love to see their faces when that happens!

Reactions: Quiet
ok, because I'm such a monkey, if [MENTION=5559]Cornerstone[/MENTION] did it then I do it too :lol:

year 1992 :m164: I'm all nervous :lol:
tumblr_mfyz5kR37x1r0wj33o1_r1_250.gif

but I won't lie I'd visit Woodstock too. Hmmmm too many options, I think I'd never leave the damn Time machine

Go back to the exact moment that life began......just to watch.

Go back to the exact moment that life began......just to watch.

I found this answer most interesting. It's the same my SO gave me, without hesitation might I add. He's also xntj. I agree this would be a great endeavor.

I first thought of the "Butterfly Effect" also. But if it's true that changing one thing changes everything and everyone else, I don't think I would do that. It's tempting though. After some thought, I think I would travel far into the future when our species has evolved past hate and war. When we can create and heal with a single thought and have no need nor desire to conquer.

Reactions: ThisIsWhoIAm
After thinking about it for awhile I decided that I would go back in time and teach the American Indians how to make machine guns.

"All the problems we face in the United States today can be traced to an unenlightened immigration policy on the part of the American Indian."
Pat Paulsen

.01 seconds after the big bang. I would of course need an everything proof shield to survive, though.

Go forward to the point in time where we are (hopefully) expanding offworld because lol earth sux peace out.

e: Seriously, I want space wars. I want some WH 40k, Revelation Space-scale galactic destruction, space marines fist-fighting aliens, that kind of thing.

Last edited: