Thread for INTPs | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Thread for INTPs

@infinite dreams I have the issue where I have to read the same sentence two or three times because i'm thinking about the story, where it is, where it was, and where it is going so much that I can't make good time whilst reading.
Yes! Re-reading to make sure I have the context right is a big reason why I'm such a slow reader. I can't just skip past if I don't quite have a full understanding.

Reactions: Infjente and Reason
@infinite dreams I have the issue where I have to read the same sentence two or three times because i'm thinking about the story, where it is, where it was, and where it is going so much that I can't make good time whilst reading.
Same usually for me it's because I thought of something else and kept reading while thinking about other things so I go back.

So I'm talking to my girlfriend and she tells me I'm to blunt. I honestly don't understand, you're friend did something stupid and his girlfriend left him for it. If she could move on in a day and get a new bf in a few days she was never emotionally attached to him in the first place or she was already thinking about leaving or (my favorite option) she was planning on setting it up so she could leave. Why would you try and bring them back together. Months pass and i get a message from my friend telling me "Thank you so much you were right" I am the one that gets lectured by my gf. I get called a smartass I mean what the actual f***. Please someone explain this to me, what did I do wrong? I had a problem I used my experience saw the possibilities gave the guy the advice and solved the problem what did I do wrong?

Am I the only one that can't have a friendship with a girl? Every girl that is my friend I date or get close to dating. I feel like it's because I'm a horrible person but I just don't understand it, I don't know the difference and I'm just now actually seeing it and it's freaking me out.

Am I the only one that can't have a friendship with a girl? Every girl that is my friend I date or get close to dating. I feel like it's because I'm a horrible person but I just don't understand it, I don't know the difference and I'm just now actually seeing it and it's freaking me out.

It's the hormones. Being friends with someone can only develop into dating if there is (mutual) sexual attraction. At least this is the way it ought to work. It doesn't mean you're horrible, it just means you're a teenager. Think about it: how does it come to not working out?

Reactions: Reason
It's the hormones. Being friends with someone can only develop into dating if there is (mutual) sexual attraction. At least this is the way it ought to work. It doesn't mean you're horrible, it just means you're a teenager. Think about it: how does it come to not working out?
Usually I'm funny and have hilarious sarcastic jokes which makes a girl like me. When it gets serious I just vanish because me getting emotional means me doing everything possible not to hurt that person so sarcasm disappears, any fun disappears. That's how I am never going to be in love and be completely happy. I have even tried making people better changing everything it ends with them fighting me and then me having to break their argument which ends with them asking me why do I always have to win and I know this is a waste of you're time.