silly string HATE

Reactions: Misty
hahaha oddly specific

Arizona sunsets love

Spider Man Love

Reactions: Misty
Reactions: James and Sandie33
winter weddings - dislike
k I've only gone to one winter wedding, and it was on new years eve. consequentially, my birthday was largely overshadowed, and my parents even forgot about it for a few days, so yeah, dislike.

smooth jazz - like

Your parents forgot - and for a few days that it was your birthday!!! OK, sorry for bringing it up again...hope they made up for it.

Also would like to change Yiruma to LOVE (was listening to some of his music while getting ready for a wedding on Saturday - truly beautiful and very magical - set the tone for the whole day).

smooth jazz - like
Ice skating - love

Ice skating- like (never been, but I enjoy watching people who do it well)

Electric blankets- love

You crack me up dude. I've only been ice skating once (properly) and if you've ever been roller skating, it's way tougher on ice. Plus it's COLD... lol. Once you get the hang of the "side to side" feet movement, it's great.

Love Seeing new things

Hate people who set off fireworks late at night... Grr.. lol

:)

You crack me up dude. I've only been ice skating once (properly) and if you've ever been roller skating, it's way tougher on ice. Plus it's COLD... lol. Once you get the hang of the "side to side" feet movement, it's great.

Love Seeing new things

Hate people who set off fireworks late at night... Grr.. lol

:)
You would hate Holland then... Here our New Years is the same as an American 4th of July. But for the Dutch.. fireworks are legal from xmas to New years and the kids buy them in advance and fire them illegally for weeks prior.. lol! Here is the youtube vid I made of This years New Years celebration literally standing outside the front door of my house:wyotethumb:

Yes, that's my voice.. the overly enthused one filming with a friend.. I apologize in advance.. Also vid has loud volume bc the firweorks are so close.. so don't listen full whack :)

You would hate Holland then... Here our New Years is the same as an American 4th of July. But for the Dutch.. fireworks are legal from xmas to New years and the kids buy them in advance and fire them illegally for weeks prior.. lol! Here is the youtube vid I made of This years New Years celebration literally standing outside the front door of my house:wyotethumb:

Yes, that's my voice.. the overly enthused one filming with a friend.. I apologize in advance.. Also vid has loud volume bc the firweorks are so close.. so don't listen full whack :)

Ha ha that was great! I don't mind fireworks at new years (here it's usually 5th November "bonfire night").The trouble is afterwards the shops reduce the price and then a few people keep on setting them off, late at night. Like 3 or 4am.

I guess the truth is I'm a grumpy old guy, lol. My insomnia is bad enough without that! I heard your voice, I forgot you were American. I should just buy earplugs and get over it. :)

Ha ha that was great! I don't mind fireworks at new years (here it's usually 5th November "bonfire night").The trouble is afterwards the shops reduce the price and then a few people keep on setting them off, late at night. Like 3 or 4am.

I guess the truth is I'm a grumpy old guy, lol. My insomnia is bad enough without that! I heard your voice, I forgot you were American. I should just buy earplugs and get over it. :)
Yep... born and raised in the US :)

You are not grumpy! I hate them going off at 2 am too! :)