Things you like and things you hate Game | Page 10 | INFJ Forum

Things you like and things you hate Game

fireworks are legal from xmas to New years and the kids buy them in advance and fire them illegally for weeks prior

giphy.gif

I feel sorry for all those people who have to work over the Christmas/New Year period who are trying to get home and dodge all those fireworks going off in every direction - scary!

@James - you got me thinking whether anyone has ever tried roller skating on ice? Hmmmmmmm.....now there's an idea.

@INFJ16 - Electric blanket - LOVE LOVE (I'm a number 3 for 10 mins - the thought of getting into a cold bed is not very appealing...urgh!!)

Cinnamon scented candles - Like (as long as it's not overly pungent)

Pecans - Love

giphy.gif

I feel sorry for all those people who have to work over the Christmas/New Year period who are trying to get home and dodge all those fireworks going off in every direction - scary!

@James - you got me thinking whether anyone has ever tried roller skating on ice? Hmmmmmmm.....now there's an idea.

@INFJ16 - Electric blanket - LOVE LOVE (I'm a number 3 for 10 mins - the thought of getting into a cold bed is not very appealing...urgh!!)

Pecans - Love

Ha ha that was hilarious. I kinda picture @INFJ16 has roller skated on an ice hockey rink whilst holding an electric blanket!

Pecans tho ??? Now I know you're nuts. Lol
:)

Ha ha that was hilarious. I kinda picture @INFJ16 has roller skated on an ice hockey rink whilst holding an electric blanket!

Pecans tho ??? Now I know you're nuts. Lol
:)
But of course! Ice skating rinks are cold, and I only own roller skates. I'm just making do with what I got...

giphy.gif

Pecans - Love
LOL!! Yes.. But the more annoying part is the round the clock gunfire sounds for 3 solid weeks day and night. It is like living on a battlefield where all the neighborhood kids are locked and loaded.. O.O

Love- Ice skating
Love- Fire

0208-004.gif