Things Introverts Like | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Things Introverts Like

Meeting other kooky people off the hoof, finding recognition and having good conversation and a laugh. One of the best things IMO.

Last edited:
Google Maps.
Seriously, people who live in a big city and have to travel a lot within the city would get me. I mean without Google maps I would have to ask for directions everytime, make small talks, approach a person, then ask again, or call up the office I'm visiting for directions etc etc..
I love Google maps. XP

Music, bananas/potatoes and bad jokes.
200w.gif

1. Synergistic interaction
2. Going to a matinee movie alone (or with someone who won't talk during the movie) and finding the auditorium empty
3. Shopping when most everyone else isn't
4. Sporting events. Not because I enjoy them, but because other people do (see #3 & #4)
5. Living alone with plenty of space
6. A good cuddler who doesn't smother
7. Someone who "gets" introverts
8. Threads that don't include antagonistic personalities with their own selfish agendas
9. Figuring out how to come up with threads that don't attract #8
10. Not having to listen to someone's cell phone conversation - especially in public
11. The "Do Not Call List"
12. Headphones, earbuds, headsets...
13. Dark sunglasses
14. Active listeners
15. People who think before they talk/write/act
16. People who know the difference between self-confidence and arrogance
17. Not being the center of attention
18. Someone who understands that me reading a book isn't a sign that I'm lonely
19. People who understand that when a single-occupancy restroom door is closed, you knock before trying to enter...
20. Someone who understands that we don't wear a smile 24/7, nor that that means we're unhappy
21a. Introducing extraverts to each other and sneaking away... (joke part 1)
21b. ...and other such evasive tactics (joke part 2)
22. Watching the crowd instead of being in it
23. Disappearing in plain sight (this one used to bother me. Now I cherish it)
24. Museums, libraries, and other places where quiet is the accepted norm
25. The cat or dog that comes to you to chill
26. People who understand and respect "me time"

I could probably do this all day...

Family visiting for the week. We're introverts. We go to the book store and find new books so we can sit in different parts of the house reading instead of yapping 24-7. <3

No traffic on the streets at night. No noises, impatient drivers, or race driver wannabes. You can go at your own pace and have the road to your yourself. *sigh* (All this assumes you're able to have a somewhat scenic route or take whatever route you like and won't get stopped or ambushed, so in a pretty safe place, all things considered :D)

1.jpg

No traffic on the streets at night. No noises, impatient drivers, or race driver wannabes. You can go at your own pace and have the road to your yourself. *sigh*

Living the reality of the calm before the storm *hugs*

No traffic on the streets at night. No noises, impatient drivers, or race driver wannabes. You can go at your own pace and have the road to your yourself. *sigh* (All this assumes you're able to have a somewhat scenic route or take whatever route you like and won't get stopped or ambushed, so in a pretty safe place, all things considered :D)

1.jpg
I'd be too stressed worrying that at some point a cop's gonna come along and decide I need to be pulled over...

Having a week to decide if you are going to a party you were invited to.

Trying and understanding what the other person is, so as to save ourselves from the unwanted issues.

Better to be safe than sorry.

Reactions: Asa
Taking long walks by myself with or without music and watching my surroundings - the roads, the people, the skies, the trees - and occasionally touching different leaves and feeling the texture on my skin.

Reactions: Asa and d4mat