There is no age limit when it comes to love | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

There is no age limit when it comes to love

I don't think money justifies things like this.

If well 'sell our lives' (that's how I see it), what do we have left?

No, it never should...but if it comes down to seeing your family starve to death (or something similar), or being with an old codger who could kick off before you even had sex with him, then the choice would be tough for a seventeen-year-old.

Heh, when mum was younger, she was working on a cattle property owned by an old man, there was another jillaroo there too, who was a gold digger. Mum was being hit on by the 70 year old guy, but she ignored it, the other girl didn't, she took him up on it, and since he was a multimillionaire, she married him. She was thinking he'd die soon. He probably would have, but marrying a 19 year old gave him a new zest for life and he lived until just after his hundredth birthday.

heh.

I do not think that age different is that big of a deal if it is between two consenting adults. But then again, I'd prefer the age of adulthood be 25.

ugh the whole thing just sends my creep meter over the top ugh

He waited for her to grow up before "convincing" her to marry him? Gross.

I'm sure she was pressured into it. She doesn't look happy in that picture, she looks cowed. She probably has never gotten to choose anything for herself. She knows that the best she can do for herself and her family is to make a good marriage. And that is what she has done.

He obviously only cares about himself. He just wants more children for prestige. He will probably be confused when she acts more like a child than an adult.

I smell a dowry

welcome to the hell that is the two party system.you are gonna lose but you need to make sure your party wins.much respect to Ron Paul for not doing this.