Sep 4, 2008
MBTI
ESTP
Enneagram
9w0
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-which-of-the-endless-are-you-test

Dream_of_the_Endless_by_fonzfonzfonz.jpg

Dream

Lord Morpheus, King of Dreams, Master of the Brood. Okay, I made that last one up. Dream is always either out for revenge or recovering from his latest failed romance. You want love? This guy will give you all the dreams of all the universe, a place of love and worship, his complete devotion...until you reject him. Then the brooding. And the rains. And the nightmares. And if you really hurt him, its off to Hell for a few thousand millenia. He's the ultimate Emo boy, just with a lot less whining and a real job. He's close to his older sister, Death, and that's saying a lot. I still love him, tho. :p

Death

She's cute, spunky and fun. Wait...this is Death, right? Indeed. She's fully aware of the weight of her responsibilities, but takes it all in stride. She loves all humans, knows them inside and out and loves them still more. One day in every century, she spends a day as human, to full experience life to appreciate her function. A girl - or anthropormophic personafication of an abstract idea and natural occurence - that's hard not to love. She's especially close to Dream, her little brother, whom she likes to give advice to and cheer up when he needs it (which is pretty often).

Last edited:
Dream

Congrats! You scored ###!

Lord Morpheus, King of Dreams, Master of the Brood. Okay, I made that last one up. Dream is always either out for revenge or recovering from his latest failed romance. You want love? This guy will give you all the dreams of all the universe, a place of love and worship, his complete devotion...until you reject him. Then the brooding. And the rains. And the nightmares. And if you really hurt him, its off to Hell for a few thousand millenia. He's the ultimate Emo boy, just with a lot less whining and a real job. He's close to his older sister, Death, and that's saying a lot. I still love him, tho. :p

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

• You scored 35% on endless points, higher than 90% of your peers.

I got Dream.

Also, "You scored 37% on endless points, higher than 94% of your peers."

Dream

Yeah, probably why I didn't click with the INFJ.

It's funny the last few lines he said in his idea battle with the demon were some of the first lines I thought when it started. I like his character a lot, a lot about him reminds me of various deeply held beliefs I have.

what idea battle with the demon?

The one with Choronzon for his lost possession.

Of course I'm keeping what I say to a minimum as other people probably have not yet read the series.

Last edited:
Screw them. It's like those morons who were pissed about someone posting the synopsis to Titanic in the paper.

Apparently they didn't know it sank.

Funny how I am my biggest fear xD

Death

She's cute, spunky and fun. Wait...this is Death, right? Indeed. She's fully aware of the weight of her responsibilities, but takes it all in stride. She loves all humans, knows them inside and out and loves them still more. One day in every century, she spends a day as human, to full experience life to appreciate her function. A girl - or anthropormophic personafication of an abstract idea and natural occurence - that's hard not to love. She's especially close to Dream, her little brother, whom she likes to give advice to and cheer up when he needs it (which is pretty often).

Delirium

Umm...yea. Delirium is a very unusual perpetual young woman. She used to be Delight, but the world changed and so did the people in it, morphing her function and her being as well. She's generally very fun and adorable and light-hearted, but also very confused and insistent and kind of aggrivating. She has a hard time really existing the way she is, but goes on with a lopsided smile. She's especially loves her brother Destruction, and led a search for him after his 300 years of absence. Also, she loves butterflies.

I got Dream as well.

Delirium

Umm...yea. Delirium is a very unusual perpetual young woman. She used to be Delight, but the world changed and so did the people in it, morphing her function and her being as well. She's generally very fun and adorable and light-hearted, but also very confused and insistent and kind of aggrivating. She has a hard time really existing the way she is, but goes on with a lopsided smile. She's especially loves her brother Destruction, and led a search for him after his 300 years of absence. Also, she loves butterflies.

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

*high fives Fukyo* ^^ ...wait.. o_O;
*wonders if this is a good thing*

Last edited:
I got Deatb

lolwut?
Destruction

For such a realm, this guy's pretty jolly. Likable, out-going and personable, Destruction used to spend an increasingly worrisome amount of time in the world of us humans. Then, about 3 centuries back, he quit. Just up and left, his siblings stunned (well, most of them anyway). He saw no need for his personafication, and went out to live life and experience anything and everything he could. Really a great guy, hard to hold a grudge against, tho Dream did try.
Granted, everything I touch turns to poo, but I'm really a very nice girl. Hee. And granted, I do just bail and not take life seriously. I'm contrary as hell and do what I want, in my quiet smiling way.

Hmm I guess it fits but I wanted death so very badly. I could've just picked the ones I thought were her answers though, but I was shooting for honesty. Whatever, Destruction is cool enough. And accurate when I think about it.

Last edited:
Death

All right.