The Terrifying Trump | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

The Terrifying Trump

So now I'm really wrapped up with the wasted vote idea. So you are voting to win, knowing that you don't win either way. But you are still going to vote, knowing you won't win - and still hope to win. Amazing.

No...it’s a partial win.
There is no full win here that I can see.
Amazing how we’ve painted ourselves into a corner indeed.

Reactions: Littlelissa
I quoted you because I was responding to arguments you raised with arguments of my own ;-)

I don't know how anyone is supposed to exist in the world without doing things. Talking shit about banning people from public toilets, or building walls between nations, etc etc ARE doing bad things, especially because they have been talked about as though they going to happen. Displaying lousy diplomatic skills in this context is also doing a bad thing, considering that this person is going to require diplomatic skills for this position.

Let me put it like this: Oh man that guy talked shit, fuck this guy. Oh man that woman killed people, she's got my vote.

And in some sense I am trying to still bring this back to how people are afraid of what Trump might do, as opposed to what we know Hillary is going to do. Like Thank God Hillary is only going to betray the country in these particular ways, OMG Trump might make people use a toilet they don't like ahhhh Oh No!!!

Reactions: just me
Let me put it like this: Oh man that guy talked shit, fuck this guy. Oh man that woman killed people, she's got my vote.
This applies to me as well.
No...again...I will repeat myself...I am voting against the Republican Party because I think their ideals for the US are disgusting, sad, and dangerous.
You know the GOP are the ones who voted to not give the Embassy the money and personal requested...but it’s some magical call that no one has ever heard her make that killed all those folks. BTW, Trump was all for going into Libya.
Look up how many Embassy attacks and deaths under GW Bush.
Even if she did...like Trump will be more compassionate? HAhahahaaha
Again...for like the tenth time - voting not for Hillary as much as I am voting to make sure the Republicans and Trump don’t take power.
It’s a matter of the policies and demeanor.
And fuck Mike Pence...for all the hate and discrimination he has spread against the LGBQT community.
I like God out of my government thank you.

Maybe we need representation from each state voiced in a government. However, political parties divide this nation. I learned reading the Old Testament people often are lead astray by their own lusts of this or that, so the "majority" thing doesn't really set well with me. Most people do not have a clue. Shall I include many people in government?

If we have something go wrong in America, first thing we see are looters stealing everything they can. Why not ask them how to make things better?

I was bringing a small fishing boat to dock yesterday. Had in my sights where to dock her. The owner of the boat starts issuing orders where to dock it. The dockhand asks why I didn't dock her over where I was going to dock. The owner told me to just pull it over there. I told the dockhand at that point to discuss it with the owner. The dockhand told me two different ways to dock her. I turned the boat around to back her where he said, and he changed where to put her again.

Opportunities come and go. Some people might think God offered them an opportunity, but I try the spirits. God is not the author of confusion. I wasn't confused, but rather embarrassed about the confusion. I looked at it like a sort of test. I kept my cool and did not get angry or say anything. Truth is, I should never have been told what to do. Too many hands on the wheel can be dangerous. Such is life. What other people think is not as important to me as doing what I feel needs to be done.

20130720-084014.jpg

This applies to me as well.
No...again...I will repeat myself...I am voting against the Republican Party because I think their ideals for the US are disgusting, sad, and dangerous.
You know the GOP are the ones who voted to not give the Embassy the money and personal requested...but it’s some magical call that no one has ever heard her make that killed all those folks. BTW, Trump was all for going into Libya.
Look up how many Embassy attacks and deaths under GW Bush.
Even if she did...like Trump will be more compassionate? HAhahahaaha
Again...for like the tenth time - voting not for Hillary as much as I am voting to make sure the Republicans and Trump don’t take power.
It’s a matter of the policies and demeanor.
And fuck Mike Pence...for all the hate and discrimination he has spread against the LGBQT community.
I like God out of my government thank you.

I take your upsettedness to mean that you are coming out of your cognitive dissonance. I will just let it sink in for now. Hopefully you emerge like the Pheonix!

Reactions: the

And in some sense I am trying to still bring this back to how people are afraid of what Trump might do, as opposed to what we know Hillary is going to do. Like Thank God Hillary is only going to betray the country in these particular ways, OMG Trump might make people use a toilet they don't like ahhhh Oh No!!!

In applying for entry level gov and professional work I'm having to write detailed responses to what the advertisers call focus criteria demonstrating how I meet role requirements. One of the criteria is always to do with communication. I have to describe how I've communicated to facilitate cooperation within and across teams and how I've diffused customer situations that were going sour.

Forget grave errors, the guy doesn't possess the basic competencies for the role. He doesn't cooperate or build bridges, he divides and builds walls. He doesn't only escalate conflicts, he creates them with his way of approaching situations. In a tricky negotiation that's rapidly turning hostile, reps of an international power aren't going to be like "Oh it's cool Trump we know you just talk rude lol" They're going to be like "Wtf? How dare you say these things?"

I think you and I both know that bathroom debate is about a lot more than people wanting something and someone in power saying no... but in any case his policies don't stop there. We know what Trump is going to do because he says he is going to do it - it's all out there as his clearly articulated intentions.

And again as I have written on a different thread I find it curious that these affairs Clinton has screwed up in are repeatedly regurgitated and scrutinised while it's as though the large number of federal lawsuits Trump is involved in are just like somehow totally irrelevant as a track record.

Last edited:
In applying for entry level gov and professional work I'm having to write detailed responses to what the advertisers call focus criteria demonstrating how I meet role requirements. One of the criteria is always to do with communication. I have to describe how I've communicated to facilitate cooperation within and across teams and how I've diffused customer situations that were going sour.

Forget grave errors, the guy doesn't possess the basic competencies for the role. He doesn't cooperate or build bridges, he divides and builds walls. He doesn't only escalate conflicts, he creates them with his way of approaching situations. In a tricky negotiation that's rapidly turning hostile, reps of an international power aren't going to be like "Oh it's cool Trump we know you just talk rude lol" They're going to be like "Wtf? How dare you say these things?"

I think you and I both know that bathroom debate is about a lot more than people wanting something and someone in power saying no... but in any case his policies don't stop there. We know what Trump is going to do because he says he is going to do it - it's all out there as his clearly articulated intentions.

And again as I have written on a different thread I find it curious that these affairs Clinton has screwed up in are repeatedly regurgitated and scrutinised while it's as though the large number of federal lawsuits Trump is involved in are just like somehow totally irrelevant as a track record.

I agree...why aren't we seeing/hearing more about The Donald's track record in "running " his businesses?? Where's his money trail?? He is going to have a say in where US $$$ is spent so how's his track record for handling cash?? & where the hell is his tax records? Is he in a five-year audit and going to provide them after he's elected??

I agree...why aren't we seeing/hearing more about The Donald's track record in "running " his businesses?? Where's his money trail?? He is going to have a say in where US $$$ is spent so how's his track record for handling cash?? & where the hell is his tax records? Is he in a five-year audit and going to provide them after he's elected??

The tax record thing is gonna kill him in the debates.

The tax record thing is gonna kill him in the debates.

I can't disagree with you there. Surely it will be a primary focus along with the Putan thing.

Hoping the objective of the debates will be to spotlight his awful grasp of the "brotherhood" ideology of America. He's not being very neighborly with our allies at all. And the list is growing.

Brrr...makes me cringe.

This is one gal that will be glad to see November over. Tensions in my town are at an all time high. Was a brawl at the local DandyMart at 6 am Monday because of a Trump supporter and a tired farmer.

I can't disagree with you there. Surely it will be a primary focus along with the Putan thing.

Hoping the objective of the debates will be to spotlight his awful grasp of the "brotherhood" ideology of America. He's not being very neighborly with our allies at all. And the list is growing.

Brrr...makes me cringe.

This is one gal that will be glad to see November over. Tensions in my town are at an all time high. Was a brawl at the local DandyMart at 6 am Monday because of a Trump supporter and a tired farmer.
I could certainly see that happen where I live which is near Vancouver WA, which is very liberal, much like Portland (but less of the weird ((which is unfortunate))) anyhow...I’m a bit more out in the country area, mostly surrounded by forests and open pastures...one of the Tilliamook dairy farms is quite near me...anyhow, there is for sure a bigger mix of Trump supporters, who I recognize mostly through number stickers though I have now seen two for Hillary.
I grew up in Bakersfield...so I know conservatives and their ideology pretty well, that and my Dad always voted Republican...at least as for as I knew.
His side is going to play up there e-mail thing (which was retarded on her part but no where near the amount of e-mails destroyed by the Bush cabinet -
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_White_House_email_controversy
What was it...oh yes, 22 MILLION e-mails that Scooter Libby and gang erased...and they are giving her shit over 30,000 if that is indeed the number?
Won’t fly.
They blame Obama for the crashed economy when the Wall St. collapse was clearly on Bush’s watch once again...Obama had to clean up his mess.
Sorry he didn’t fix what Bush fucked up to your satisfaction Repubs.
They will attack her on her role in the creation of ISIS along with Obama.
She did play a role, but no one threw a fit in Congress that we shouldn’t hold to the pull out treaty signed by - you guessed it - Bush.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S.–Iraq_Status_of_Forces_Agreement
Libya...he claims that Clinton should have never intervened when we have video of him saying he supports it.
The same with the Iraq war that he stated he “never” supported, when we have video of him stating otherwise also.
Clinton released her taxes...Trump claims he can’t because he’s being audited...I call BS, he can release what isn’t being audited then.
Which is going to kill him again...Hillary may be a millionaire but she pays her taxes...what we have of Trump is that he’s paid nothing.
(see Elizabeth Warren video I posted a couple pages back)
As far as foreign policy, he will get creamed by her.
As far a policy here at home - he’s way out in right field, he’s disenfranchised almost every kind of minority, disabled people, women, many of his own party. I will post the Republican letter against him after this.
He’s going to have to win them back and he’s doing a miserable job of it...I know it’s not Nov. yet but I just don’t see him changing that drastically to make a large enough difference...he comes off as aloof, unstable...he loses his shit when someone calls his out on Twitter for Christ sake...he certainly not very diplomatic or gentlemanly...he has no plans and the people he’s picking for his cabinet are Wall st. vultures and the like.
His VP is very anti LGBQT, not that they have a large voting base, but you better bet that folk have gay relatives that see he would try to undo the Gay Marriage act along with the right to not serve or hire anyone who is LGBQT, not to mention he will have a huge role in helping to pick the next supreme court justice.
He’s had a “christian conservative” radio show for years - go look up some of his bullshit, he’s a frightening man.
That would be taking a step waaaay back - along with Trump saying he would push to make abortions illegal and that any woman who sought an illegal or back-alley abortion (which is again, sad and dangerous) should face some form of punishment.
Excuse me?
Maybe he’ll take away women’s contraception next...they can certainly support that Hobby Lobby BS that they lost to and revive it so it won’t be covered under your insurance through your employer.
It’s just bad policy after bad policy from what they actually have so far - which is incredibly little.
His speeches contain very little as far as actual policy and plays mostly to fear mongering and slander of his rivals.
For which he has shown no shame - even going after the looks of Cruz’s wife - how childish of a man.
Read his twitter exchanges with Rosie O’Donnel if you want to see some really nasty things.
But this is also the man that has supported the Clintons and even donated to the campaign.
Of course Bill Clinton is responsible for the rise of incarcerations and the destruction of Glass-Steagal (sp?) which along with Bush and the two wars, unpaid Medicare part D, stealing SS, and “the Bush tax cuts” helped crash Wall St.
Then they say - look how many people have to collect food stamps under Obama...yeah, because Bush fucking blew up all the jobs!
You know Bush wanted to privatize SS...and the Republicans still do...so if Wall St. should crash again so will your retirement - not that that didn’t already happen to millions of Americans.
Trump is a narcissistic disgusting man...how anyone who calls themselves a “Christian” can support him is beyond me...he stands and behaves the antithesis to their teachings.
He’s in for trouble in the debates...she’s good at it, he’s not so much.

I could certainly see that happen where I live which is near Vancouver WA, which is very liberal, much like Portland (but less of the weird ((which is unfortunate))) anyhow...I’m a bit more out in the country area, mostly surrounded by forests and open pastures...one of the Tilliamook dairy farms is quite near me...anyhow, there is for sure a bigger mix of Trump supporters, who I recognize mostly through number stickers though I have now seen two for Hillary.
I grew up in Bakersfield...so I know conservatives and their ideology pretty well, that and my Dad always voted Republican...at least as for as I knew.
His side is going to play up there e-mail thing (which was retarded on her part but no where near the amount of e-mails destroyed by the Bush cabinet -
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_White_House_email_controversy
What was it...oh yes, 22 MILLION e-mails that Scooter Libby and gang erased...and they are giving her shit over 30,000 if that is indeed the number?
Won’t fly.
They blame Obama for the crashed economy when the Wall St. collapse was clearly on Bush’s watch once again...Obama had to clean up his mess.
Sorry he didn’t fix what Bush fucked up to your satisfaction Repubs.
They will attack her on her role in the creation of ISIS along with Obama.
She did play a role, but no one threw a fit in Congress that we shouldn’t hold to the pull out treaty signed by - you guessed it - Bush.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S.–Iraq_Status_of_Forces_Agreement
Libya...he claims that Clinton should have never intervened when we have video of him saying he supports it.
The same with the Iraq war that he stated he “never” supported, when we have video of him stating otherwise also.
Clinton released her taxes...Trump claims he can’t because he’s being audited...I call BS, he can release what isn’t being audited then.
Which is going to kill him again...Hillary may be a millionaire but she pays her taxes...what we have of Trump is that he’s paid nothing.
(see Elizabeth Warren video I posted a couple pages back)
As far as foreign policy, he will get creamed by her.
As far a policy here at home - he’s way out in right field, he’s disenfranchised almost every kind of minority, disabled people, women, many of his own party. I will post the Republican letter against him after this.
He’s going to have to win them back and he’s doing a miserable job of it...I know it’s not Nov. yet but I just don’t see him changing that drastically to make a large enough difference...he comes off as aloof, unstable...he loses his shit when someone calls his out on Twitter for Christ sake...he certainly not very diplomatic or gentlemanly...he has no plans and the people he’s picking for his cabinet are Wall st. vultures and the like.
His VP is very anti LGBQT, not that they have a large voting base, but you better bet that folk have gay relatives that see he would try to undo the Gay Marriage act along with the right to not serve or hire anyone who is LGBQT, not to mention he will have a huge role in helping to pick the next supreme court justice.
He’s had a “christian conservative” radio show for years - go look up some of his bullshit, he’s a frightening man.
That would be taking a step waaaay back - along with Trump saying he would push to make abortions illegal and that any woman who sought an illegal or back-alley abortion (which is again, sad and dangerous) should face some form of punishment.
Excuse me?
Maybe he’ll take away women’s contraception next...they can certainly support that Hobby Lobby BS that they lost to and revive it so it won’t be covered under your insurance through your employer.
It’s just bad policy after bad policy from what they actually have so far - which is incredibly little.
His speeches contain very little as far as actual policy and plays mostly to fear mongering and slander of his rivals.
For which he has shown no shame - even going after the looks of Cruz’s wife - how childish of a man.
Read his twitter exchanges with Rosie O’Donnel if you want to see some really nasty things.
But this is also the man that has supported the Clintons and even donated to the campaign.
Of course Bill Clinton is responsible for the rise of incarcerations and the destruction of Glass-Steagal (sp?) which along with Bush and the two wars, unpaid Medicare part D, stealing SS, and “the Bush tax cuts” helped crash Wall St.
Then they say - look how many people have to collect food stamps under Obama...yeah, because Bush fucking blew up all the jobs!
You know Bush wanted to privatize SS...and the Republicans still do...so if Wall St. should crash again so will your retirement - not that that didn’t already happen to millions of Americans.
Trump is a narcissistic disgusting man...how anyone who calls themselves a “Christian” can support him is beyond me...he stands and behaves the antithesis to their teachings.
He’s in for trouble in the debates...she’s good at it, he’s not so much.

Yes, he sure is that. I wonder if they would put his picture on Wikipedia as an example of truth in narssism...lol

Seriously...thank you for your posts from myself and others I've shared your words with. It's an echoed appreciation for your effort to inform & get folks thinking...You sure you don't want to run for office soon? ;)
To remark on your points: it's my belief that some Repub Conservatism is the equivalent to the "do as I day not as I do" mindset--in the past year it's become more & more obvious why He has been supported by all the "Anti's" or as I call them "Trump's Grump's" group. I know many Republican's...out mayor, my town board, school board, community action group, etc is unanimously Republican. It makes "free thinking" difficult around here. My neighbor's dubbed me 'excentrict' many years ago. If they want a clown at the party I get an invite, if not....well, anyhoo LOL...I can relate with the statement about conservative ideologies of our parents. My Dad also always voted Republican---after a struggle I managed to persuade him to give Obama a try, not once but twice. You see my Dad worked in automotive parts industry for 47 years...He was retired by 2008, 3/4 of his retirement was in stock of the company he had retired from...we watched it plument from $58 a share to $14 in less than the blink of an eye. I watched him cringe as he asked me 'what do we do now?' I suggested we tag along with Obama's 'clean up crew' and ride it out. Dad agreed that every suggestion Obama had was met by a resounding No from the Republican camp. I believe he- Obama did well-but we're not done yet. Dad's not voting Rep this election either.
I don't see Trump picking up the baton--unless it's loaded, cocked & aimed at Us---the American people who would like to see growth through change for our country.

On ISIS--i get the image of a soul eating monster & my very blood runs cold--ISIS has become a Worldly threat! And in a Worldly culture that is neck deep in the materialistic heodinism of today it is the adoption of the mindset "Horray for me and to hell with you", not much different than the 7th & 8th Century Holy Wars...they were wrong then and we're wrong now!

Trump's incessant flip-talk of his points, standards, and Fucked up perceptions of his selfish, half baked nakid opinions can and will kill us all...(too dramatic? My appologies)

On his taxes: he's not fooling those that are paying attention (ie Warren Buffet) I believe he's got an arsenal of accountants (hope they got their pay before they started bc he has a history of ditching before paying his bill's lol) pouring over his misdeeds & mistakes to shuffle enough of the $$$trail to provide confusion and show he pays taxes when he doesn't. I did see the EW vid...thank you for sharing that...I'll be reading the letter later ;)

Not scared of him at all. In fact, I may vote for him. But only because I find the Clintons even more repugnant. Bad and worse and he's bad.

Reactions: the
Have to agree with this big fat dude...

What does it say about our society where we have criminal Clinton and ass tard Trump as options?
What does it say about all of us who have not stood up and said no fucking way!

Reactions: Free and acd
He has absolutely no political experience, and he makes shit up when he feels like it. What affect will happen on foreign policy? Is he just going to make shit up when negotiating with other countries? Thats why hes terrifying.