The Terrifying Trump | Page 12 | INFJ Forum

The Terrifying Trump

Where's Muir when you need him...

Reactions: cvp12gh5 and Asa
I voted early. I cannot wait for this to be over. Please sweet baby Jesus do not let Trump anywhere near the white house. I am so anxious about this outcome. I actually do not want to see "Obamacare" repealed as Trump promises to do. I found a decent plan... WAY better than the catastrophic coverage garbage plan my job offers. As someone with a preexisting condition, I could not receive coverage without it.

Last edited:
2016_7_days_in_ohio.jpg

I think we should rename this thread to "The Terrific Trump"....just sayin....

Reactions: invisible and dang
His acceptance speech was pretty classy. I will grant him that. I appreciated the bit where he asked those who opposed him to help him lead. I hope he was sincere. I want to believe he was being sincere. He's a wild card. I feel like we won't know what we are really going to get.

My dad keeps texting me to gloat about Trump winning. I'm not taking the bait, old man. I truly hope Trump proves me wrong.

I talked to my bro yesterday who voted for Trump, but said that if the race had been between Trump and Sanders, he would have voted Sanders. I want to exist in that alternate timeline. I'm just going to try to make the best of this one.