The Sushi Chopstick Test | INFJ Forum

The Sushi Chopstick Test

You Are Harmonious

You are a natural counselor. You listen well and give out good advice when needed.
You are accommodating and peace-seeking. You do your best to make others happy.

You love to celebrate, but your favorite parties are chill and low key.
You strive to build close relationships. You are attracted to people of substance.

You Are Real

You are happy being yourself, and you strive to be honest above all else.
You know who you are, and you're good with that. Too bad if no one else is.

You are emotionally authentic at all costs. You let your true feelings be known.
You enjoy every moment and every experience you are given. You see life as a blessing.

Now I'm hungry for sushi. :-/

You Are Courageous

You attain mastery of whatever interests you. You are extremely sharp and a quick learner.
You are excited by knowledge, and reading is not enough for you. You like to conduct your own experiments.

You are a whimsical and idiosyncratic person. You embrace your quirks - they make you who you are.
You are inventive, creative, and completely ingenious. You are extremely gifted.

You Are Real

You are emotionally authentic at all costs. You let your true feelings be known.
You enjoy every moment and every experience you are given. You see life as a blessing.

You Are Fun

You have been called egotistical or arrogant, but the people who know you love you.
You are vivacious and spirited. You live fully and well.

You could be described as outgoing, social, and a bit of a party animal.
You are a glass half full type of person. You see opportunities everywhere.

:p

You Are Real.

You Are Harmonious

You are a natural counselor. You listen well and give out good advice when needed.

You strive to build close relationships. You are attracted to people of substance.

You Are Blessed
You believe that everyone should be given space to do their own thing. You certainly need it!
You have no desire to lead or follow. Anyone is welcome to join you on your journey for a while.

You are shy at first but talkative with people you know extremely well. You open up over time.
You are naturally quite spiritual. You see the bigger picture and where you fit in.

sushi-5.jpg

You Are Harmonious

I'm not very harmonious, I only picked it cause it looks like this:
joethesushi.png

Reactions: invisible
You Are Harmonious

I choose this one because its vegetarian.

I choose this one because its vegetarian.

i chose a non vegetarian option because sushi and sashimi happen to be the single things i miss about eating meat. so even though i am committed to not eating meat i decided to be a hypocrite and choose the one i most wanted to eat.

You Are Real

definitely true of the attitude i try to have. i do get sick of life sometimes though.

Am I seriously the only one who picked the Unagi?

You Are Blessed
You believe that everyone should be given space to do their own thing. You certainly need it! You have no desire to lead or follow. Anyone is welcome to join you on your journey for a while.

You are shy at first but talkative with people you know extremely well. You open up over time. You are naturally quite spiritual. You see the bigger picture and where you fit in.
__
bah, not really :p

You Are Fun

You have been called egotistical or arrogant, but the people who know you love you.
You are vivacious and spirited. You live fully and well.

You could be described as outgoing, social, and a bit of a party animal.
You are a glass half full type of person. You see opportunities everywhere.

You Are Real

And so begins my late night food craving

You Would Never Eat Sushi

You are fine with disliking sushi, and you are honest about it.
You know what you don't like. Too bad if others don't understand.

You are usually shy, but everyone still seems to know you hate sushi.
While you don't like hurting others feelings, you won't eat sushi for nobody, nohow.

That is amazingly accurate....*snort*

You Are Real

yay yummy all of them

at the moment, this one

sushi-5.jpg

or this one

sushi-1.jpg

You Are Harmonious

You Are Real

You don't eat Sushi with chopsticks.

supreme_tuna_belly_sushi.jpg

uni_sushi.jpg

*mouth waters*