The "Sissy Boy" Experiment | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

The "Sissy Boy" Experiment

It's not just the death that is tragic, it is the pain and suffering prior to death, and pain and suffering that would have occurred had he not killed himself as well. And, in this way the man did not have choice.

Do you want to know how I know that you're a feeler? :D

He had a choice. He just chose what he felt was the easiest one. The hard choice would have apparently for him to just let himself be gay and get counseling and support for it.

Its sad but my reaction isn't as intense as other peoples I notice... I think its because there are still worse things I have seen happen, ultimately yes this guy was done terribly wrong by his family and our society, but he did still choose to kill himself. Some people dont have that choice.

I completely agree.

That being said, this made me not queasy on the inside but... Despaired. I've seen similar things happen around my home town, and I know if I came out to my parents it would happen to me.

I used this video to come out to all my cousins and wish them a nice life in hell, my parents refused to tell them.

He had a choice. He just chose what he felt was the easiest one. The hard choice would have apparently for him to just let himself be gay and get counseling and support for it.

I'm pretty sure he must have developed severe mental trauma and/or clinical depression, one symptom of which is difficulty making decisions. I don't think he necessarily 'chose' his fate, being depressed puts you in an entirely different state of mind because it is a mental illness--in this case, one that was inflicted due to environmental factors out of his control. Very sad, indeed.

Reactions: acd
Part II. Confrontation of George Reker.

[youtube]t_AeCUSXfmU&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

I hate what happened to this innocent man. I don't believe an inherent sexual attraction can be altered without medication that basically turns the "patient" asexual; or psychological trauma.

Also, the mere thought of using playing with DOLLS as a child as an indicator toward their sexuality is insane. I played with dolls with a child, and I'm straight and averagely masculine.

I believe that it goes against any godly religion or inherent human morality to tell a child their unique sexuality is wrong or must be fixed. It will only traumatize them and force them to believe that they are inferior to those of the "norm's" sexual condition. It will only, in their formative years, drive them to believe that something they cannot change must be "cured".

I think "therapy" like this should be considered illegal. This is just insanity.

WTH!!?? This video is A DAMNED ABOMINATION!!! FUCK it's sick!! People have NO FUCKING RIGHT TO SCREW WITH EACH OTHER LIKE THAT??!!! Who the HELL thinks they have the right to dictate what is "right" and "wrong" in manifestation in a personality? Forcing that BOY to be something that was not biologically apart of his disposition???!!! George Rekers, you deserve a .50 Caliber AE Desert Eagle Bullet to your skull....you're the scourge of the human race, and everyone LIKE YOU....People like that aren't fit to live, to breathe, or to love......they contribute to the "separatist" philosophies with their half-cocked studies, and biased assessments.....

Jesus Christ, these fucking studies make men to be the 2-D live figurines that should've gone outta style back in the 2 century A.D.!! Some femininity is necessary to bridge the gap between the SEXES!! THAT IS WHY HUMANS WERE MADE TO BE PSYCHOLOGICALLY OF VARYING DEGREES OF FEMININE AND MASCULINE!!

I NEVER thought I'd EVER meet someone so UNDESERVING of love, or respect, but that's no man....he's a monster, and living, breathing, proof that there are monsters in our world that exist SOLELY to destroy....a bright light has been lost, and the pain of his family left in his wake makes me nauseous....Jesus Christ.....that poor, little guy....the sad, lonely man....that mourning family....that bastard destroyed LIVES....FUCK...

I'm a product of being "ignored" it's the worst, THE WORST thing you could do to a person; you emotionally crush/kill them by refusing to nourish their heart, so they atrophy (this is HORRIBLE in the case of an NF because this is their lead preference for relating and expressing themselves to the world) and slowly, SLOWLY die....

People like this should be EXTERMINATED....they're a threat to egalitarianism, and the social evolution and progression of our species!!! THEY POSE THE LARGEST THREAT TO THE MAJORITY!!!

Last edited:
This is unreal.....I don't know what to fucking say....it's disgusting....gay or not, it's wrong to imprison a person within a system that ignores who they are, in favor of satisfying the 'moral majority'....attitudes towards Homosexuality needs a SERIOUS, and SWIFT re-adjustment....I'm sick on my stomach....blech....I KNEW that damned hypocrite Rekers was gay....I knew he'd had to (for the sake of his career and his work) keep his sexuality suppressed....the only thing that MISTAKE OF A HUMANBEING succeeded in was spreading a rash of psychological suppression through these men, and tortured them, and isolated them from being together....THAT'S SICK.

Sad thing is that they use those "effeminate" gay men to justify their MINDFUCKERY....there are masculine gay men....WTF?!!? a MASCULINE GAY MALE? lol Well, if that we're to get out, than I suppose the air in Nicolossi's and Reeker's sails would be knocked out!! HO-FUCKING-RAY!! :)

That proves that Homosexuality is simply apart of a biological disposition, (nature) as opposed to environmental factors (nurture)....

I'm gonna go smoke some pot...I'm pissed...lol

Last edited:
Was the program actually targeting homosexuality, or effeminate behaviour?

It seemed to be very successful in terms of eradicating the effeminate behaviour - but if the program was targeting the eradication of homosexuality, it was obviously a failure.