Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
http://www.blogthings.com/thepoppytest/

poppy-8.png
You Are Grounded

You are a stoic and stable person. You don't like be frazzled or shaken up.
It's really true that slow and steady wins the race. And you're miles ahead of everyone else.

You may be a bit of a loner, but you do crave friendship... meaningful friendship.
Like everything else in your life, you take being a friend seriously - and you do it well.

You Are Considerate
You are a truly loving person, and you do your best to love as many people as you can.
Some may call you a social butterfly, but it goes much deeper than that for you.

You tend to be a big influence on other people, but you don't try to be.
You just open your heart, and as a result, people are very receptive to what you have to say.

You Are Active

You are a generous person who always has a million things going on. Yet, you still rarely say no.
You are a doer. Being active makes you feel good, especially when you're spending time with others.

You may have a packed schedule, but you always make sure to make time for your friends.
You don't seek out attention, but you still get lots of it. You are a very popular person.

You Are Sharp You are truly brilliant, and people first notice that you have a sharp mind.
Your wit is hard to miss, and between zingers you usually impart some wisdom.

You are highly independent and very serious. That being said, you still have a wicked sense of humor.
You are very observant, and some of your observations are very amusing. You are brutally honest.

At least there is some variety in choices in this test.

At least there is some variety in choices in this test.

=)>
I liked this one. It gave me answer I agreed with.

^i liked this test too, simple and fun :) though the result i got was lolzy

poppy-5.png

You Are Blessed

You are a naturally grateful person. You believe it's important to be thankful for whatever you have.
You've gained the most by traveling down your own path in life. You are a naturally spiritual person.

You are your own best teacher. You try to figure out what you need and then give it to yourself.
On a good day, you really shine. Luckily, most of your days are good days.

cheers,
Ian

You Are Grounded
poppy-8.png

You are a stoic and stable person. You don't like be frazzled or shaken up.
It's really true that slow and steady wins the race. And you're miles ahead of everyone else.

You may be a bit of a loner, but you do crave friendship... meaningful friendship.
Like everything else in your life, you take being a friend seriously - and you do it well.
wow for a one question test that was alarmingly accurate :p

You Are Sharp

You are truly brilliant, and people first notice that you have a sharp mind.

You are highly independent and very serious. That being said, you still have a wicked sense of humor.
You are very observant, and some of your observations are very amusing. You are brutally honest.

You Are Blessed

You are a naturally grateful person. You believe it's important to be thankful for whatever you have.
You've gained the most by traveling down your own path in life. You are a naturally spiritual person.

You are your own best teacher. You try to figure out what you need and then give it to yourself.
On a good day, you really shine. Luckily, most of your days are good days.

You Are Sharp

poppy-1.png

You Are Considerate

poppy-6.png

You are a truly loving person, and you do your best to love as many people as you can.
Some may call you a social butterfly, but it goes much deeper than that for you.

You tend to be a big influence on other people, but you don't try to be.
You just open your heart, and as a result, people are very receptive to what you have to say.

You Are Sharp

Hmm...

You are Practical...my Dad would have never believed it.