Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
The Mascot Test
http://www.blogthings.com/themascottest/

You Are Wise
mascot-9.png

You are a deliberate and thoughtful person. You try not to waste words or time.
You aren't a grump, but you do take everyone and everything very seriously. Being superficial is not an option for you.

You are always planning for the future. You consider the consequences of your actions carefully.
You are quick to think and slow to move. You grow beautifully, and you don't like to be rushed.

Last edited:
You Are Wise
You are a deliberate and thoughtful person. You try not to waste words or time.
You aren't a grump, but you do take everyone and everything very seriously. Being superficial is not an option for you.

You are always planning for the future. You consider the consequences of your actions carefully.
You are quick to think and slow to move. You grow beautifully, and you don't like to be rushed.

You Are Witty

You are a hilarious and expressive person. You love to entertain a crowd.
You see humor in everything, and you enjoy making light of situations.

Your friends depend on you for comic relief, and they usually don't even mind when it's at their expense.
You know that the key to being funny is pushing the envelope. And you are always willing to take a risk.

You Are Easy Going

You're the type of person who is always jolly. You refuse to let anything get you down.
You have no room for negativity in your life. If someone insults or criticizes you, you just ignore it.

You are encouraging and upbeat. Friends know they can turn to you when they need support.
You are deep and stable. By remaining optimistic, you are able to give others hope.

Reactions: 1 person
By remaining optimistic, you are able to give others hope.

[MENTION=1926]April[/MENTION] HEY! Where's my hope, hmm???

*Waits not so patiently*

You Are Silly

You don't take anyone or anything too seriously, yourself included!
You like to goof off and have fun. You believe that it's important to live in the now.

You have a wide circle of friends, and it's constantly growing. People love to be around you.
You brighten everyone's day, and you live to make other people feel good.

@April HEY! Where's my hope, hmm???

*Waits not so patiently*

hope's arriving any minute! I'm on a bit of a backlog, lotsa orders for hope these days, gonna have to recruit a few more jolly people ;) In the meantime, how about a side order of cheer and silliness? I've got plenty of that! :)

hope's arriving any minute! I'm on a bit of a backlog, lotsa orders for hope these days, gonna have to recruit a few more jolly people ;) In the meantime, how about a side order of cheer and silliness? I've got plenty of that! :)

Does that mean you wear a cheerleader costume? o_O

You Are Sweet

You are as kind as can be, and you're always doing favors for your friends.
You try to remember how important generosity is, even when you're feeling a bit grumpy.

Like everyone else, you have obstacles to overcome in your life. You just try to keep a smiling.
When you get angry, you have a rotten temper. Your anger stings, but luckily you don't get angry often.

You Are Witty

Your friends depend on you for comic relief, and they usually don't even mind when it's at their expense.
You know that the key to being funny is pushing the envelope. And you are always willing to take a risk.

You Are Witty

I really just thought that damn cactus was too cute to pass up.