The Elder Scrolls Online | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

The Elder Scrolls Online

you can also get a unicorn mount!!! :O :O :O

JP20130810_1.jpg

i think i got my face pretty close to my actual face dont you? well not as close to it as i can get on a non mmo like Skyrim or especially Fallout, in New Vegas i can get the face to look EXACTLY like me. it looks so much like me its disturbing, like i had been put into the game. i even showed my mother and she said "its you!" but, theres something about the face i got that looks like my face. maybe just the shape.

i had a really funny moment with my brother a couple of weeks ago when he was over and i was telling him about ESO and trying to get him to join up and play with me. i was telling him about the races and what race i chose. and i was like "im altmer because i had to be the most stuck up race on tamriel." and he went thoughtful for a moment and then he was like "that suits you" and i said "thank you". and we both laughed.

play it if you have an opportunity. i just got to the aldmeri capital and wow, amazing. i havent seen something like this since i read dinotopia as a boy. so much work went into this game its unbelievable, its a work of art. play it if you get a chance.

1476t0.jpg

ive got to level 40. ive been able to afford a black horse and i like these clothes ive been able to get too. (i crafted most of them and they have some cool set effects.)

Reactions: flower
33uzv4g.jpg

im veteran rank 3 now. have been 3 for a while now and could jump up more levels if i wanted to but sitting pretty and just enjoying questing instead, levelling through quests is very slow in vet ranks but im not playing as much any more since my holidays are coming to an end and im happy to just float along. its fun to try using different skills together to do maximum spell damage to opponents. ive played a bit of pvp but not much, will play more later when i get more skill points, so many have gotten eaten up in passives and crafting. i was given a daedric armour stylebook by a kind other player and i think i look hot in this costume i crafted. i showed my character to my mother and she said it looks uncannily like me, i find it a lot of fun to put myself in these games. you can see my little dragon critter vanity pet, it does nothing but follow me around and make little purring noises, you arent supposed to be able to get it anymore but i decided to get it illegally because i wanted it so badly and couldnt stop myself. i decided im going to name it but not sure what.

ive played it a lot, i like it, but ive realised theres no comparison to fallout 3 or new vegas. theres no comparison.... new vegas is a masterpiece. its not in the same class.

I wonder whether I should start playing it ...