The Difficulty of Being a Straight Male INFJ... and having to hide it from society | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

The Difficulty of Being a Straight Male INFJ... and having to hide it from society

How dare you. I am a sexy ass manly man.

af5dbbab1d43a730e1d26540fafebb9b.jpg
Is that a female dwarf?

I've found that simply approaching a hundred girls randomly (the more you get rejected the better it gets) has increased my confidence and made me feel more alive. I also feel a lot more sexy now like an actual human instead of some outer-space amorphous alien-blob all the time like I used to. Before, the idea of dating just made me feel cringy and horrible, but now I am excited to go out and find something new - maybe something long-term also (this seemed impossible only a couple of years ago).

Also, learning to dance has really opened up about a bazillion opportunities to meet nice women. I am addicted to salsa, bachata, and now kizomba (such a cool and unique dance style).

To find a girl who is cool/weird enough to get along with me and also knows how to dance would really be the whipped cream on top of this awesome bowl of ice-cream my life is becoming.

Guys, go to dance lessons/social nights in your area, and talk to strangers without fear. It's amazing who you can meet on a whim. Also, social anxiety and fear has become laughter - letting my ego get broken was the best therapy I could ever give myself.