The coming storm against INFJ's... | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

The coming storm against INFJ's...

Holy cow. Ok first I know I'm new and all but I just saw this and I have to say something. I admit I haven't read every comment here considering how long it is but I have read the last page or two. Muir your an excellent debater and obviously quick witted, but I'm sorry to say that many of your comments are either skewed or biased. Some of your comments, like the one that niffer pointed out are borderline political in the sense that you are using the information in a way simply to get your point across. You paint such a scary and worrisome picture that people get caught up in that and miss the faulty details your assumptions are based on. Its clever and its wrong. However, I'm not going to turn this into a discussion about what you have discussed (as I have no intention to sit here and read that for 2 hours just so I am up to speed on what has been covered), and so I will simply focus on your last statement. Personally I have never heard of any prejudice against certain types, but that isn't to say that it doesn't exist. However to make my point, you say that you are talking about where the OP was about these supposed prejudices? Well as was pointed out previously, the OP had the prejudices wrong and mistook them when they were really just a kind of "funning around". After that the OP used those false conclusions to weave his doomsday scenario. Even when presented with this evidence, you go so far as to say "So the OP is not necessarily wrong about what has been said in the past?" as if attempting to imply that he is still right in spite of that. Ok sure if you want to say that then yes, the words were stated in the past. What he WAS wrong about was the intent his comment portrayed the words. He made them sound in a bad light when that was not the intent it seems. It is a basic case of out of context. A good example for this is something I've learned living on a college campus with so many international students. One time when I was walking down a sidewalk, a forigen student was on the phone and I overheard him say the n word used as in the n word usually used as an insult against African Americans. But here's the thing. In his language (found this out from a friend) that word actually is the same as the English word "uh". Its coincidence its the same sound. There was one time when a forigen student was giving a speech and kept on saying the n-word (he didn't realize it but of course it was comical to my friend who was watching) but its meaning was uh. Not an insult. In the case you are describing, it sounds to me like the guy was making a joke video (based on the past comments of niffer and Vandyke), and then you took the words in the wrong context. And its also ok that this mistake was made. its a very common mistake in todays day and age with all of this technology and such diverse concepts of humor. However it does not seem to be that there is some repeat of the Nazis persecution of the jews about to repeat with INFJ's and the government.

Holy cow. Ok first I know I'm new and all but I just saw this and I have to say something. I admit I haven't read every comment here considering how long it is but I have read the last page or two. Muir your an excellent debater and obviously quick witted, but I'm sorry to say that many of your comments are either skewed or biased. Some of your comments, like the one that niffer pointed out are borderline political in the sense that you are using the information in a way simply to get your point across. You paint such a scary and worrisome picture that people get caught up in that and miss the faulty details your assumptions are based on. Its clever and its wrong. However, I'm not going to turn this into a discussion about what you have discussed (as I have no intention to sit here and read that for 2 hours just so I am up to speed on what has been covered), and so I will simply focus on your last statement. Personally I have never heard of any prejudice against certain types, but that isn't to say that it doesn't exist. However to make my point, you say that you are talking about where the OP was about these supposed prejudices? Well as was pointed out previously, the OP had the prejudices wrong and mistook them when they were really just a kind of "funning around". After that the OP used those false conclusions to weave his doomsday scenario. Even when presented with this evidence, you go so far as to say "So the OP is not necessarily wrong about what has been said in the past?" as if attempting to imply that he is still right in spite of that. Ok sure if you want to say that then yes, the words were stated in the past. What he WAS wrong about was the intent his comment portrayed the words. He made them sound in a bad light when that was not the intent it seems. It is a basic case of out of context. A good example for this is something I've learned living on a college campus with so many international students. One time when I was walking down a sidewalk, a forigen student was on the phone and I overheard him say the n word used as in the n word usually used as an insult against African Americans. But here's the thing. In his language (found this out from a friend) that word actually is the same as the English word "uh". Its coincidence its the same sound. There was one time when a forigen student was giving a speech and kept on saying the n-word (he didn't realize it but of course it was comical to my friend who was watching) but its meaning was uh. Not an insult. In the case you are describing, it sounds to me like the guy was making a joke video (based on the past comments of niffer and Vandyke), and then you took the words in the wrong context. And its also ok that this mistake was made. its a very common mistake in todays day and age with all of this technology and such diverse concepts of humor. However it does not seem to be that there is some repeat of the Nazis persecution of the jews about to repeat with INFJ's and the government.

That's a fairly lengthy response which must have taken you a bit of time to compose and write yet you say you haven't read all of the thread

Perhaps you could familiarise yourself more with the thread before we discuss it so that i don't have to repeat myself?

Like I said, I have read the last page, a few on the second to last, and the first page of responses. That way to try to get the initial information and the most recent. To read just that and consider what was meant took my probably half an hour or more. by that trend I predict the rest of the pages would take between an hour and a half to two hours. It's faster to write a lengthy response than it is to read and understand several other lengthy responses. That's why I just tried to address the immediate concern in this thread.
Perhaps after next week I will look deeper into your past comments. I have final exams right now and I really need to stop procrastinating on my philosophy final paper.....:(
:m102:

Not to mention I don't want to turn this into me picking at your points you made several pages ago....That would get annoying for both of us I would expect, and I don't want to be annoying :)

I know! That preciseness/accuracy of results...you have got to respect that. It's not the Law. But I can now have compassion toward myself/others on certain stuff, but at the same time...I have no excuse on why I can't work on other stuff because other INFJ tell me what works for them.

Nope I'm not reading eight pages of reactions either.

It seems he's being a 6w5 right now. That means he's stressed. :C

As someone who believes in socionics more than MBTI, I do find it annoying converting back and forth, but if INFp=INFJ, what is there to rage about? But my question is how many people here aren't INFp? That is when I get annoyed. People who are pretty much lying about who they are as people. Now, if it is lying to themselves, I'm more ok with that, as that is a stage of development, and cannot be helped. Hence why I take little to no action on the matter.

I could easily be INTJ, although I don't think I am. If so, I am INTp Delta. Delta is serious. I'm not serious. Therefore I know of a mistype, but like all probable mistypes, I will not share and let said mistype figure it out on their own.

Last edited:
I'm not going to write-off the product of this guys intuitive framework

From what i know and have seen there are some valid points being made in the OP; they also tie into previous discussions made on the forum about discrimination against INFJ's for example discussions on the 'extrovert ideal' in our culture

I know for a fact that the USSR did accuse detractors of the state of havign psychological problems; our own western governments are now doing the same. They are using their DSM categorisation scheme to create new disorders, one of which is Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD)

Basically if you get upset when the government makes big changes they will class you as ODD and use that as a justification to lock you up without trial and drug you into submission

INFJ's are in the firing line for such treatment

Have you heard the saying about hammering down the nail that sticks out? Or cutting off the head of the flower that stands out etc

I also really liked what you've said on this subject regarding Socionics and the USSR. I was always confused as to where that convoluted system came from or what in the world it was for. Thank you for contributing to this particular thread. I really enjoyed all of your posts and found them very helpful and informative.

Reactions: muir
BWAHA AHAHAHA AHAHAHAH AHAHA

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry. It's just...There might be reasons to believe some of the OP's truth,
or muir's truth,
but it's packed around a box of cray, it's hard to see the trees.

I won't go to muir's topics, because it's essentially8 pages of digression, but the OP is -too- affected if there ever is one.