the climate change scam | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

the climate change scam

All part of the suppression of the human population etc etc, otherwise they'd be doing a really shitty job huh! Things just keep warming up. Those bastards.

WHY I SAID GLOBAL WARMING IS THE BIGGEST FRAUD IN HISTORY - Dan Pena | London Real

the ruling family in saudi arabia is zionist that's why saudi funded wahhabists in syria never attack israel:

How Zionism Helped Create Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

On the propaganda level, the British served the Wahhabi takeover of Hijaz on three fronts. Firstly, they portrayed and argued that Ibn Saud’s invasion of Hijaz was motivated by religious fanaticism rather than by British imperialism’s geo-political considerations.[20] This deception is propounded to this day, most recently in Adam Curtis’s acclaimed BBC “Bitter Lake” documentary, whereby he states that the “fierce intolerant vision of wahhabism” drove the “beduins” to create Saudi Arabia.[21] Secondly, the British portrayed Ibn Saud’s Wahhabi fanatics as a benign and misunderstood force who only wanted to bring Islam back to its purest form.[22] To this day, these Islamist jihadis are portrayed in the most benign manner when their armed insurrections is supported by Britain and the West such as 1980’s Afghanistan or in today’s Syria, where they are referred to in the western media as “moderate rebels.” Thirdly, British historians portray Ibn Saud as an independent force and not as a British instrument used to horn away anyone perceived to be surplus to imperial requirements. For example, Professor Eugene Rogan’s recent study on the history on Arabs claims that “Ibn Saud had no interest in fighting” the Ottoman Empire. This is far from accurate as Ibn Saud joined the war in 1915. He further disingenuously claims that Ibn Saud was only interested in advancing “his own objectives” which fortuitously always dovetailed with those of the British Empire.
http://en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13941019000294
Therefore, it is very clear that the British Empire’s drive to impose Zionism in Palestine is embedded in the geographical DNA of contemporary Saudi Arabia. There is further irony in the fact that the two holiest sites in Islam are today governed by the Saudi clan and Wahhabi teachings because the Empire was laying the foundations for Zionism in Palestine in the 1920s. Contemporaneously, it is no surprise that both Israel and Saudi Arabia are keen in militarily intervening on the side of “moderate rebels” i.e. jihadis, in the current war on Syria, a country which covertly and overtly rejects the Zionist colonisation of Palestine.
I don't know where you got this from, but the controversy is an invented one...

Bitter Lake puts forward a case for exactly that kind of imperialist strategising you describe there (though the it's an alliance between British and American interests).

The Western powers did indeed agree to spread Wahabism on behalf of the Saudis, but all of this I'd very widely known, so I don't know what you're getting at to be honest.

But in general, your geopolitics is off man, and seriously lacking in actual knowledge. I'll look at what you're saying in more detail when I've finished working.

Reactions: Skarekrow and Wyote
Those damn Zionists. Somebody should try and just wipe all of them out already.
Hitler+was+a+pretty+nice+guy+_6f85b6ac9bc39e5576528a556a36dd0f.png

hitler was helping zionism before the war through the haavara agreement where he was facilitating the movement of jews out of germany

they even made a coin to commemorate it:

iu

I don't know where you got this from, but the controversy is an invented one...

Bitter Lake puts forward a case for exactly that kind of imperialist strategising you describe there (though the it's an alliance between British and American interests).

The Western powers did indeed agree to spread Wahabism on behalf of the Saudis, but all of this I'd very widely known, so I don't know what you're getting at to be honest.

But in general, your geopolitics is off man, and seriously lacking in actual knowledge. I'll look at what you're saying in more detail when I've finished working.

like i told you before adam curtis works for the BBC which is a british government mouthpiece

jimmy saville the biggest rapist in british history worked for decades in the BBC and they had no problem with him being there

Saudi Arabia's bin Salman recognizes Israel
Mon Apr 2, 2018 08:10PM

Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman has recognized Israel, stressing that Israelis are entitled to their own land.

“I believe that each people, anywhere, has a right to live in their peaceful nation. I believe the Palestinians and the Israelis have the right to have their own land,” said bin Salman during an interview with the Atlantic published on Monday.

"But we have to have a peace agreement to assure the stability for everyone and to have normal relations," he added.

He added that kingdom has no problems with Jews and that "there are a lot of interests we share with Israel."

He further noted that Saudi Arabia would establish economic ties with the Tel Aviv regime after conflict with the Palestinian Authority is settled.

The announcement is the latest step in the kingdom's path moving towards normalization of diplomatic relations with the Tel Aviv regime.

On Friday, bin Salman met with the leaders of a number of pro-Israeli lobbying groups during his tour of the United States.
https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2018/04/02/557238/saudi-arabia-bin-salman-israel

hitler was helping zionism before the war through the haavara agreement where he was facilitating the movement of jews out of germany

they even made a coin to commemorate it:

iu

While factually true, you have no common understanding of basic human-ing principles, and I am not gonna waste my time

Spread of Wahhabism was done at request of West during Cold War – Saudi crown prince
Published time: 28 Mar, 2018 11:58
Edited time: 29 Mar, 2018 07:24

The Saudi-funded spread of Wahhabism began as a result of Western countries asking Riyadh to help counter the Soviet Union during the Cold War, Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman told the Washington Post.

Speaking to the paper, bin Salman said that Saudi Arabia's Western allies urged the country to invest in mosques and madrassas overseas during the Cold War, in an effort to prevent encroachment in Muslim countries by the Soviet Union.

He added that successive Saudi governments had lost track of that effort, saying "we have to get it all back." Bin Salman also said that funding now comes mostly from Saudi-based "foundations," rather than from the government.

The crown prince’s 75-minute interview with the Washington Post took place on March 22, the final day of his US tour. Another topic of discussion included a previous claim by US media that bin Salman had said that he had White House senior adviser Jared Kushner "in his pocket."

Bin Salman denied reports that when he and Kushner – who is also Donald Trump's son-in-law – met in Riyadh in October, he had sought or received a greenlight from Kushner for the massive crackdown on alleged corruption which led to widespread arrests in the kingdom shortly afterwards. According to bin Salman, the arrests were a domestic issue and had been in the works for years.

He said it would be "really insane" for him to trade classified information with Kushner, or to try to use him to advance Saudi interests within the Trump administration. He stated that their relationship was within a normal governmental context, but did acknowledge that he and Kushner "work together as friends, more than partners." He stated that he also had good relationships with Vice President Mike Pence and others within the White House.
https://www.rt.com/news/422563-saudi-wahhabism-western-countries/

While factually true, you have no common understanding of basic human-ing principles, and I am not gonna waste my time

ah i see so facts don't matter only your feels?

what a dangerous world you would make where there is no justice

what a dangerous world you would make where there is no justice

More lack of comprehension from you

Feels and wants contribute to what becomes a fact. And, also how you feel contributes to how you interpret those facts:grin:
You don't like anything elite, authority, communism, zionism, anythingism. Which is fine but like.. others might interpret things a bit differently. :neutral: Although, you're taking your time to provide us with plenty of facts. Those same facts can be interpreted differently.

If you're wondering why Saudi Arabia and Israel have united against Al-Jazeera, here's the answer

There are still honourable Israelis who demand a state for the Palestinians; there are well-educated Saudis who object to the crazed Wahabism upon which their kingdom is founded; there are millions of Americans, from sea to shining sea, who do not believe that Iran is their enemy nor Saudi Arabia their friend. But the problem today in both East and West is that our governments are not our friends

Robert Fisk@indyvoices
Thursday 10 August 2017 10:45 BST

When Qatar’s Al Jazeera satellite channel has both the Saudis and the Israelis demanding its closure, it must be doing something right. To bring Saudi head-choppers and Israeli occupiers into alliance is, after all, something of an achievement. But don’t get too romantic about this. When the wealthiest Saudis fall ill, they have been known to fly into Tel Aviv on their private jets for treatment in Israel’s finest hospitals. And when Saudi and Israeli fighter-bombers take to the air, you can be sure they’re going to bomb Shiites – in Yemen or Syria respectively – rather than Sunnis. And when King Salman – or rather Saudi Arabia’s whizz-kid Crown Prince Mohammad – points the finger at Iran as the greatest threat to Gulf security, you can be sure that Bibi Netanyahu will be doing exactly and precisely the same thing, replacing “Gulf security”, of course, with “Israeli security”. But it’s an odd business when the Saudis set the pace of media suppression only to be supported by that beacon of freedom, democracy, human rights and liberty known in song and legend as Israel, or the State of Israel or, as Bibi and his cabinet chums would have it, the Jewish State of Israel.
https://www.independent.co.uk/voice...s-iran-prince-mohamed-netanyahu-a7885851.html

Feels and wants contribute to what becomes a fact. And, also how you feel contributes to how you interpret those facts:grin:
You don't like anything elite, authority, communism, zionism, anythingism. Which is fine but like.. others might interpret things a bit differently. :neutral: Although, you're taking your time to provide us with plenty of facts. Those same facts can be interpreted differently.

the fact is that the people behind those things control the corporate media and education system and through them shape not only what facts you get to hear but how you interprete them

so what i'm saying is your thoughts are not your own, they are given to you

it's called 'perception management'

why don't you go ahead and tell me how you interprete these things...

Reactions: Puzzlenuzzle
the fact is that the people behind those things control the corporate media and education system and through them shape not only what facts you get to hear but how you interprete them

so what i'm saying is your thoughts are not your own, they are given to you

it's called 'perception management'
So, did you just come up with your POV? If not, was it not given to you?

Because that's just a recolour of what you're accusing me of being a part of.

you won't know if you don't watch it

if you only get information from the same old sources then you won't know what other information is out there

i know the kind of information you get in the corporate media and its junk. So look beyond it