the climate change scam | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

the climate change scam

Actually, I have a question! :)
What do you think global warming is?

i think the suns activities affect climate

Let me add something to that though which is that i DO believe man is affecting weather but not through carbon dioxide but through weather modification programmes

Reactions: Puzzlenuzzle
oh yeah people are shooting each other for sure and 911 was used as the justification for it
If you and everyone would know who did what, what do you want to happen?
What is more important now? the bottom line or who did what?

oh yeah people are shooting each other for sure and 911 was used as the justification for it
Justification? What?
Do you mean explanation, or are you saying shooters say "Oh, these guys crashed into a building, so it's okay if I kill a dozen peers"
What in the world are you talking about?

Reactions: Skarekrow
what are you talking about?

can you explain what you mean?
Rothschild or something. I don't know I am not very up to date with conspiracy :(

I found this though. What do you want to do about it?
"The Four Horsemen of Banking (Bank of America, JP Morgan Chase, Citigroup and Wells Fargo) own the Four Horsemen of Oil (Exxon Mobil, Royal Dutch/Shell, BP and Chevron Texaco); in tandem with Deutsche Bank, BNP, Barclays and other European old money behemoths."

Reactions: Skarekrow
Justification? What?
Do you mean explanation, or are you saying shooters say "Oh, these guys crashed into a building, so it's okay if I kill a dozen peers"
What in the world are you talking about?

General Wesley Clark: Wars Were Planned - Seven Countries In Five Years

Christopher Bollyn Explains Who REALLY Did 9/11

Those damn Zionists. Somebody should try and just wipe all of them out already.
Hitler+was+a+pretty+nice+guy+_6f85b6ac9bc39e5576528a556a36dd0f.png

i think the suns activities affect climate

Let me add something to that though which is that i DO believe man is affecting weather but not through carbon dioxide but through weather modification programmes
No.
The sun doesn't create climate change. It sure affects it but not from the Sun's perspective.
Y'know, the Sun is just up there chilling minding her own business while we.. the idiots on earth :) got sum ozone layers to protect us from our sister sun.
But because we are destroying our planet and our ozone layer then our big sis Sun is starting to bully us.

Reactions: Skarekrow and Wyote
Rothschild or something. I don't know I am not very up to date with conspiracy :(

I found this though. What do you want to do about it?
"The Four Horsemen of Banking (Bank of America, JP Morgan Chase, Citigroup and Wells Fargo) own the Four Horsemen of Oil (Exxon Mobil, Royal Dutch/Shell, BP and Chevron Texaco); in tandem with Deutsche Bank, BNP, Barclays and other European old money behemoths."

so what you are saying there is that the people who own the four biggest banks also own the four biggest oil companies

ok so now all you have to do is learn who those people are and then see if they are connected to the eugenics movement and to the technocracy and to the climate change from carbon con

David Rothschild regrets Global Governance tough to activate in Copenhagen

If you and everyone would know who did what, what do you want to happen?
What is more important now? the bottom line or who did what?

i want people on the street to make decisions for themselves and not be shoehorned into a technocratic prison by the very same people who made the world the messed up place it is

No.
The sun doesn't create climate change. It sure affects it but not from the Sun's perspective.
Y'know, the Sun is just up there chilling minding her own business while we.. the idiots on earth :) got sum ozone layers to protect us from our sister sun.
But because we are destroying our planet and our ozone layer then our big sis Sun is starting to bully us.

BEST SCIENCE - REAL Purpose of Chemtrails, Ozone Layer Destroyed

so what you are saying there is that the people who own the four biggest banks also own the four biggest oil companies

ok so now all you have to do is learn who those people are and then see if they are connected to the eugenics movement and to the technocracy and to the climate change from carbon con

David Rothschild regrets Global Governance tough to activate in Copenhagen

i want people on the street to make decisions for themselves and not be shoehorned into a technocratic prison by the very same people who made the world the messed up place it is
What I'm saying is. There is endless information out there but the same thing can mean differently to people. For example, I genuinely don't care if someone owns a bank or has strong influence on the banking. Obviously they have affect, obviously they lobby, obviously they want rules and regulations to support their economical growth but then the thing is.. there is always going to be someone! These companies aren't run by an AI and, I'm pretty sure that they built themselves to that level. Nobody handed them a key and said "Dude, be a badass mf!!" Or well, maybe someone did but.. not in the sense that many portray them.

Reactions: Skarekrow and Wyote
What? The whole conspiracy theory is that Jews own the banks..... Why would they create an eugenics movement directed at themselves?

who says it is directed at the banking elites?

DECLASSIFIED DOCUMENT REVEALS KNIGHT OF MALTA KISSINGER WORKING TO REDUCE FERTILITY IN THE POPULATION:

National Security Study Memorandum
NSSM 200
Implications of Worldwide Population Growth
For U.S. Security and Overseas Interests
(THE KISSINGER REPORT)
December 10, 1974
CLASSIFIED BY Harry C. Blaney, III
SUBJECT TO GENERAL DECLASSIFICATION SCHEDULE OF EXECUTIVE ORDER 11652 AUTOMATICALLY DOWNGRADED AT TWO YEAR INTERVALS AND DECLASSIFIED ON DECEMBER 31, 1980.
This document can only be declassified by the White House.
Declassified/Released on 7/3/89
under provisions of E.O. 12356
by F. Graboske, National Security Council
n Section II Action to Create Conditions for Fertility Decline: Population and a Development Assistance Strategy, we see under B, “Functional Assistance Programs to Create Conditions for Fertility Decline.”
https://pdf.usaid.gov/pdf_docs/Pcaab500.pdf

What I'm saying is. There is endless information out there but the same thing can mean differently to people. For example, I genuinely don't care if someone owns a bank or has strong influence on the banking. Obviously they have affect, obviously they lobby, obviously they want rules and regulations to support their economical growth but then the thing is.. there is always going to be someone! These companies aren't run by an AI and, I'm pretty sure that they built themselves to that level. Nobody handed them a key and said "Dude, be a badass mf!!" Or well, maybe someone did but.. not in the sense that many portray them.

you're wrong there as most high frequency trading is now done algorithymically

but anyway banking ties into the technocracy because by controlling the currency you can control the population

currency is now going digital and the big banks are creating their own closed ended blockchains

once currency is digital and there is no physical cash your every transaction can be monitored and if you protest anything they are doing they can simply shut off your access to digital currency

Trump wants to break nuclear agreement with Russia. Whatcha think about that?

i think trumps biggest donor is sheldon adelson the zionist billionaire

his right hand man is kushner a zionist

he was helped into power by zionist secret intelligence

israel has its own undisclosed nuclear weapons programme and i think trumps push to come out of the treaty over short range nuclear missles might have something to do with israeli ambitions to tackle iran