terrorist action of israel vs apathy | Page 15 | INFJ Forum

terrorist action of israel vs apathy

Israel is spending hundreds of thousands of dollars protecting their people. It's expensive keeping rockets from landing in your cities.....rockets that areTRYING to kill civilians. Don't you see the different mindset? How obvious it is.

Ever notice all the pictures of Hamas playing with unfired rockets? The trails of smoke and heat tracing tells where they are being fired from, which is NOT where you see them playing for the cameras.

One less building to fire from.

Teach your children well, then hide twenty rockets under their feet.

Hamas protects the Palestinians with their money like this.

images
Israel protects the Israelis with their money like this: defensive investments.

Islam is at war.

In 1917, the major news outlets in the U.S. were bought up by a group of investors. Two years later, the U.S. enters WWI. Some of the same investors helped to fund Hitler's rise to power (google Prescott Bush and the Nazi party). A few years after that, the entire world is in WWII. Now, please read the following speech excerpt from Major General Butler of the Marine Corps:

Excerpt from a speech delivered in 1933, by Major General Smedley Butler, USMC.

War is just a racket. A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of people. Only a small inside group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few at the expense of the masses.

I believe in adequate defense at the coastline and nothing else. If a nation comes over here to fight, then we'll fight. The trouble with America is that when the dollar only earns 6 percent over here, then it gets restless and goes overseas to get 100 percent. Then the flag follows the dollar and the soldiers follow the flag.
I wouldn't go to war again as I have done to protect some lousy investment of the bankers. There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.

There isn't a trick in the racketeering bag that the military gang is blind to. It has its "finger men" to point out enemies, its "muscle men" to destroy enemies, its "brain men" to plan war preparations, and a "Big Boss" Super-Nationalistic-Capitalism.

It may seem odd for me, a military man to adopt such a comparison. Truthfulness compels me to. I spent thirty- three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle- man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.

I suspected I was just part of a racket at the time. Now I am sure of it. Like all the members of the military profession, I never had a thought of my own until I left the service. My mental faculties remained in suspended animation while I obeyed the orders of higher-ups. This is typical with everyone in the military service.
I helped make Mexico, especially Tampico, safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefits of Wall Street. The record of racketeering is long. I helped purify Nicaragua for the international banking house of Brown Brothers in 1909-1912 (where have I heard that name before?). I brought light to the Dominican Republic for American sugar interests in 1916. In China I helped to see to it that Standard Oil went its way unmolested.

During those years, I had, as the boys in the back room would say, a swell racket. Looking back on it, I feel that I could have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents.

Have you ever gone up and spoken to a person of the Muslim faith? Believe your heart before you believe the freaking news. The MONEY pays mercenaries to fight on both sides, mercenaries not even from that area. MONEY is not afraid to see innocent children hurt, maimed and killed. Google Jews for Justice for Palestine, do some research and stop watching or getting information from ANY major news outlet because they are all about MONEY. MONEY wants you to be afraid, people's fear multiplies their shareholdings. Be still, and decide to breathe no fear any more. Look up Wayne Dyer and watch something positive for a change (the power of your thoughts).
Peace!

Money does not control hatred, and money does not control me. Speeches do not portray truth. Money usually comes from people's hands.

It was someone else before Hamas. Hatred.

[MENTION=680]just me[/MENTION] Do you suppose violence is the only way to achieve peace?
I don't think bombing civilians in hospitals is at all helping to win the hearts of the Palestinian people.
The continued violence isn't helping to resolve anything.

Love transcends all barriers and divides. We are challenged to love our enemies.

How any one could support war as a "Christian" is strange but sadly all too common.

If we aren't loving people and supporting each other and helping build healthy community, what are we doing?

You don't war for peace, you peace for peace

300 survivors of the Nazis condemn Israels actions in gaza http://ijsn.net/gaza/survivors-and-descendants-letter/
Let's at least be accurate for those forum members that choose to read this without opening the link. The letter was signed by:

40 survivors
220 grandchildren of survivors
13 great grandchildren of survivors
53 other relatives of survivors

So, 40 out of the 500,000 Holocaust survivors still living today condemn Israel's actions in Gaza.

Why isn't the news covering this?? Those are crazy numbers there.

[MENTION=963]myself[/MENTION], what about those beheading people? Do you make peace with them? Maybe give them the cloak off your back? Bless them? Pray for them?

I don't think I have to say what I would do if I was close enough. If I could snatch the breath from those doing that, I would snatch it from all of them living like that. There would be peace.

Gaza? We've already covered that part of the map. I know what they are up to. It is obvious. The Palestinians? Hamas does not care for them as much as I. Why stop something......every week?

Let's at least be accurate for those forum members that choose to read this without opening the link. The letter was signed by:

40 survivors
220 grandchildren of survivors
13 great grandchildren of survivors
53 other relatives of survivors

So, 40 out of the 500,000 Holocaust survivors still living today condemn Israel's actions in Gaza.

Why isn't the news covering this?? Those are crazy numbers there.

The point i want to make is that there are plenty of jews against the violence in gaza

There are many protesting in Israel and there are many who refused to comply with the call up of ex servicepeople

An israeli politician recently moved to stop the flouridation of water in israel....so the israeli people are as much pawns in the games of globalists as any other group of people

They need to wake upto the wider picture though and stand with the rest of the world in rejecting the central bankers and their plan for global government under their control

Reject the new world order!

We could build a genuine global community without power elites where power is exercised from the bottom upwards NOT the top down

If we ended global poverty then the hate would evaporate....people need to be able to stand as equals with their neighbours in equal prosperity and safety

The power elites will not make that happen....it needs the people to do it at grass roots level and that means Israelis saying ''no to war! no to violence!''

Last edited:
@myself , what about those beheading people? Do you make peace with them? Maybe give them the cloak off your back? Bless them? Pray for them?

I don't think I have to say what I would do if I was close enough. If I could snatch the breath from those doing that, I would snatch it from all of them living like that. There would be peace.

Gaza? We've already covered that part of the map. I know what they are up to. It is obvious. The Palestinians? Hamas does not care for them as much as I. Why stop something......every week?

just me...i know this is going to take a leap of imagination but please entertain the following thoughts for a moment....

ISIS is the creation of the CIA/Mossad

ISIS is being created as a new bogeyman to terrify the western population (replacing Al Qaeda)

ISIS is armed and funded by the west

ISIS will be used by the western governments (eg UK, US & Israel) to pass new more draconion 'anti-terror' laws that will take more of your freedoms away and will erode the bill of rights more

ISIS will commit increasingly shocking acts as part of a staged act of theatre to horrify you and other western voters into supporting ANY action your government suggests taking in the middle east AND at home in the US (this is called 'problem, reaction, solution')

The corporate media will be making A LOT of noise about ISIS in the coming weeks

ISIS will be used as a justification for more violence and arms sales in the middle east and it will be used as a justification to create a police state in the US under the excuse that they are fighting 'terror' when they have created the terror group themselves

...that is solid info...you can take that to the bank

The point i want to make is that there are plenty of jews against the violence in gaza

40 out of 500,000 is hardly "plenty" and hardly a point worth making.

I’d also like to point out that not all survivors (or victims) were Jewish. Hitler’s vision of a master race of Aryans did not include many types of people. For example: Polish Christians, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Roma Gypsies, resistors, priests and pastors, homosexuals, the disabled…he also had black children sterilized. So let’s not assume that they are all Jewish (not that this point even matters; I’m just correcting you.)

Also, I can only imagine that IJAN would have reached out to all 500,000 remaining survivors to try and gain support for their petition. So would it be safe to assume that the remaining 499,960 survivors didn’t sign and are in support of Israel defending themselves against Hamas? Now those are the type of numbers that make a point.

Just saying.

just me...i know this is going to take a leap of imagination but please entertain the following thoughts for a moment....

ISIS is the creation of the CIA/Mossad

ISIS is being created as a new bogeyman to terrify the western population (replacing Al Qaeda)

ISIS is armed and funded by the west

ISIS will be used by the western governments (eg UK, US & Israel) to pass new more draconion 'anti-terror' laws that will take more of your freedoms away and will erode the bill of rights more

ISIS will commit increasingly shocking acts as part of a staged act of theatre to horrify you and other western voters into supporting ANY action your government suggests taking in the middle east AND at home in the US (this is called 'problem, reaction, solution')

The corporate media will be making A LOT of noise about ISIS in the coming weeks

ISIS will be used as a justification for more violence and arms sales in the middle east and it will be used as a justification to create a police state in the US under the excuse that they are fighting 'terror' when they have created the terror group themselves

...that is solid info...you can take that to the bank

repeat it often enough and it is true

40 out of 500,000 is hardly "plenty" and hardly a point worth making.

There are plenty of jews opposed to the violence in gaza

Like i said there are people refusing to comply with the military call up and there are protests in for example tel aviv

Commentators like Norman Finkelstein are saying that there is a shift in the thinking amongst many jews living in the US who are disgusted with the expansionist polciies of the Israeli government

At the end of the day they want to make a palestinean state IMPOSSIBLE, which is why they have reduced so many peoples homes to rubble

I’d also like to point out that not all survivors (or victims) were Jewish. Hitler’s vision of a master race of Aryans did not include many types of people. For example: Polish Christians, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Roma Gypsies, resistors, priests and pastors, homosexuals, the disabled…he also had black children sterilized. So let’s not assume that they are all Jewish (not that this point even matters; I’m just correcting you.)

Correcting me over what? I didn't say anything about non jewish victims of the nazi's concentration camps

I just said that some survivors of the camps have written a letter condemning the violence in gaza

Also, I can only imagine that IJAN would have reached out to all 500,000 remaining survivors to try and gain support for their petition. So would it be safe to assume that the remaining 499,960 survivors didn’t sign and are in support of Israel defending themselves against Hamas? Now those are the type of numbers that make a point.

Just saying.

I'm not sure that's a good stance to take to be honest

You must realise that the rest of the world is growing resentful of the zionists

Now is the time for people to distance themselves from zionist jewish supremicism not embrace it

The CIA has published a report that Israel will cease to exist in 20 years and even kissinger has said so

It's perhaps a good time to reflect on how history will view the zionist regime particularly in its manifestation of the current right wing Likud party