Tell me my Type | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Tell me my Type

I believe you are an INFJ. What you display on the surface during your day to day routines might make people think otherwise. The issue you face is that you can't make decisions just for you, you have to make them on behalf of the needs of your family as well. Part of this inherent surface level activity rubs off on how you respond to others. Your political viewpoint doesn't dictate your MBTI type. You mentioned you feel you are the only conservative INFJ. This is completely untrue. You might be the only conservative INFJ who is not afraid to voice your opinion in a group that is dominated by progressives. All you can do is be you.

Fwiw Only I's switch in socionics/mbti--ENFj is still ENFJ/FeNi, vs INTp is NiTe ~ INTJ

My understanding is a combo of Jung, socionics, Myers + my own ideas, but I like the structure of socionics' model best, even if I don't use all of the rest of it.

The strongest difference between the systems seems to be that socionics' i/e is not quite the same; it seems to be less psychological and more information processing. Jung's i/e had to do with psychological orientation to the inner/outer life, whereas I get the sense socionics works in terms of relations/objects, which is certainly related to what Jung was saying (e.g. one could say the external world contributes objects, whereas the mind imposes relations, such as causality, on those objects...and a skeptic such as Hume would say those relations are artificial to some degree)....

So the difference between Fe/Fi won't quite be that Fe~considering the group's/others'/collective feelings over personal ones.

Oops. That's correct. I forgot.

^ Yeah I knew you knew it :) just in case someone else didn't

Yes I have. :) The description of the ISFJ can fit me for sure but I'm definitely not Si dominant, so I can't be ISFJ.

Just using functions I think it's either INFJ or ENFj. If I read type descriptions I could be ISFJ, INFP, or INTP.

You're not a sensor at all. You're also not even a little bit extroverted.

You're as INFJ as INFJ can get.

HTH

You're not a sensor at all. You're also not even a little bit extroverted.

You're as INFJ as INFJ can get.

HTH

RED ALERT!

View attachment 30889

15184.jpg

Last edited:
I forgot what they looked like in detail but on keys2cognition strongest Fe and Ni

Just took similar minds: strongest Fe, Ti, followed by Ni, Fi, Si, Ne, Te, Se

so yeah.
Fe and Ti are both judging functions. In your functional stack, your dominant and auxiliary aren't both judging functions or perceiving functions: you have one of each. For INFJ, it's Ni (perceiving function)-Fe (judging function)-Ti (judging function)-Se (perceiving function).

Although Ti is our tertiary function, we have the ability to engage Ti to temper our Fe. It's explained in greater detail here: http://personalityjunkie.com/the-infj/

I took this terrified that I might be mistaken in my typing and then I would be a sham...

Don't worry you're probably a sham in some non MBTI related way