Sucrose/HFCS are ~really~ bad or you (1.5hr) | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Sucrose/HFCS are ~really~ bad or you (1.5hr)

This is an interesting thread. Strong opinions bred by lifestyles present!

Actually, despite what I said about not understanding the desire for longer lifespans, I tend to live on the healthier side of life... no smoking/drinking, little to no soda, and no junk food (other than dark chocolate... mmm... chocolate...). My reasons for being confused (which I only stated because people were using lifespan as a point of argument) are less associated with junk food and my own opinion about lifestyles, and more so with other issues around the matter :)

Oh, and:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9FRSghXhDM&feature=channel_video_title"]YouTube - ‪Fast Food Lasagna - Epic Meal Time‬‏[/ame]

There's a rhyme/saying in Russian: "Don't drink, don't smoke and healthy you will die."
"Nye koorish i nye pyosh, zdorovenkim pomresh."

@Kmal It depends on perspective-- some people would say being fit, stronger, faster, lighter, whatever would improve quality of life way moreso than the simple pleasures like cigarettes or alcohol. Being in very good shape, and not NEEDING the physical pleasures like nicotine or whatever, is ideal in my opinion.
+1. I think it's true that the best life is when you are not dependent on BS to make you happier, just your mind and your body should be enough, all the Earthy pleasures do corrupt the spirit. But some of us don't put too much thought into it :p

OH MY GOD, TWIX!

Make-a-Giant-Twix.jpg

Let me have it!

Still a healthy portion. After all, it's only half a pack.

I used to put pure corn syrup on my pancakes when I was a kid.