Stress | INFJ Forum

Stress

sumone

down the rabbit hole
Dec 20, 2008
MBTI
infj
Extended durations of conflict or stress (Both external and internally generated) can be internalised and manifest itself in health and psychological conditions. (Hint: Imagine you're flotsam riding the waves as they pass ;).
Such conflict can occur with the innate desire to help the many (F) requiring a more extroverted personality which clashes with their (I) introversion, similarly their values systems can be violated by the very people they wish to help, creating a vicious paradox of conflicting emotions i.e. (T) Thinking versus the (F).

Man I can relate to this.
http://www.infjtribe.com/

Last edited:
It's happened to me before too, though the time it where it was most apparent was freshmen year, I was far more popular then I was prepared to be, I eventually collapsed on myself. My mom would take me to doctor to doctor, till one neurologist told me that it was all emotional stress that was causing my health problems, since then I've focused a lot more on my emotional needs.

I learned that lesson after a collapse as well. Do INFJ's have to always learn the hard way?? sheesh

No, not necessarily, I've drank before, but I try to stay away from the stuff cause I know if I, Me, Myself drink it I'd be screwed, same goes for drugs. It's written in my personality, and in my blood.

No, not necessarily, I've drank before, but I try to stay away from the stuff cause I know if I, Me, Myself drink it I'd be screwed, same goes for drugs. It's written in my personality, and in my blood.

This brings me to a time when i was 18 and I was having a B'day drink with a friend and two gals, and a dude. Man that was a bad night

i'm allergic to alcohol :m167:

but yes, stress has physically hit me like a ton of bricks before. it sucked, big tiiiime.

Last edited:
:mcry: