Spiritual Bypassing | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Spiritual Bypassing

Okay. I guess I'm operating under the impression that there isn't really that much interest in the topic, and I was picturing my future posts as much more blog like, though topic specific. Maybe I will start anew. I definitely don't want anyone who posted here to feel that their contributions have been hijacked, which is a thought that only occurred to me after my post above.

There can't be much interest in the topic, most people don't realize when they're bypassing; how can they?

Depends on your deepest intention. Do you truly intend to find truth or just feel better? Ultimately spirit wakes up to itself but it generally takes you through a hell realm on the way, where at the end of it you've essentially given up on grasping "yourself" and all your problems through radical acceptance; because who want's to give up on their bullshit when things are going good. Someone who wants to feel better inherently wants to keep "themselves" as a reference point and resist what is. Often this stuff is not conscious though, it's all part of the process.

There can't be much interest in the topic, most people don't realize when they're bypassing; how can they?

Depends on your deepest intention. Do you truly intend to find truth or just feel better? Ultimately spirit wakes up to itself but it generally takes you through a hell realm on the way, where at the end of it you've essentially given up on grasping "yourself" and all your problems through radical acceptance; because who want's to give up on their bullshit when things are going good. Someone who wants to feel better inherently wants to keep "themselves" as a reference point and resist what is. Often this stuff is not conscious though, it's all part of the process.

To some extent can't blame them between religion, the New cAge Movement, and everything else pulling the wool over their eyes. I really don't care for the dogma and just want out of this reality but would like to see the same for others otherwise they'll just keep coming back.

Last edited:
I mean there's nothing stopping you from writing about it in your own blog from your own perspective and inviting input.
It's just that this is a very topic specific thread which the community on a whole is welcome to contribute to. Very different from a blog.

I don't think anyone would be particularly offended by some zeal towards any topic, that's always nice to see.
Thank you for this Wyote, I do worry that my zeal will actually be offensive to some. I also totally get why it doesn't make sense to move this thread. Maybe I'll share some of the broader concept stuff here and post the more personal elsewhere. I'll figure it out. But know that I totally agree that this shouldn't be moved.