Speak with members using music only. | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

Speak with members using music only.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wyote
noise --> noisia obvs pertains to @noisebloom's name. It's probably not some kind of deep message as neither was the song @ruji posted when he tagged me, which also happened to mention my username in the lyrics... so not sure what's the cause of this condescending "are you okay buddy dw I'll help if u need it" stuff ?

I think what is going on here is just miscommunication from both sides, that's all. Thing is with forums and being online, it is very easy to take things the wrong way, especially not seeing facial cues, tone of voices, gestures, etc, etc. I don't think @noisebloom was intentionally being condescending at all, he was just being genuine and trying to help. Since I know Noise pretty well, he isn't that type of person to do that at all.

And I know orginially @ruji was most likely simply joking around, and it just got misinterpreted. I even myself thought he was being serious at first, but then I know he always has good intentions throughout the time I have been here on the forum and jokes around a lot too, so I knew he was most likely joking and teasing in his post.

It happens guys. No need for things to further escalate. Just a simple misinterpretation.

noise --> noisia obvs pertains to @noisebloom's name. It's probably not some kind of deep message as neither was the song @ruji posted when he tagged me, which also happened to mention my username in the lyrics...

Right... I was joking, as others have pointed out.

so not sure what's the cause of this condescending "are you okay buddy dw I'll help if u need it" stuff ?

You don't know me. I wasn't being condescending, and almost anyone that knows me can attest that while I have some shitty qualities, being condescending is not one of them.

I literally try to help people when I can. I viewed ruji's passive aggressive post with concern, so I extended an olive branch.

Right... I was joking, as others have pointed out.

You don't know me. I wasn't being condescending, and almost anyone that knows me can attest that while I have some shitty qualities, being condescending is not one of them.

I literally try to help people when I can. I viewed ruji's passive aggressive post with concern, so I extended an olive branch.

I say things as I see/understand them it irrespective of my not being personally acquainted with you. I felt the statements concerning help being needed speak down to the interlocutor and perpetuate conflict rather than fostering reconciliation .That's just my opinion (which you can disregard). I only became involved because I perceived some unfairness. Seems like a misunderstanding all in all.

I say things as I see/understand them it irrespective of my not being personally acquainted with you. I felt the statements concerning help being needed speak down to the interlocutor and perpetuate conflict rather than fostering reconciliation, That's just my opinion (which you can disregard). I only became involved because I perceived some unfairness. Seems like a misunderstanding all in all.

I agree, and no worries. I almost always believe in coming to mutual understandings if possible.