Speak with members using music only. | Page 14 | INFJ Forum

Speak with members using music only.

I cannot. Unfortunately love is the core of it for me, though I've spent a long time bottling it up and rejecting it.
<3 Well let me rephrase, I can't separate it once love is already there, but if it isn't, I can still feel sexual without love. And possibly sensual too although sensual things are very tied to feeling something deeper. It's so complicated! I can also feel very sensual from watching sensual videos like Daisy Gray, and I don't love her lol. It's all about the moment and the situation for me. There has to be feels of some kind, be it sensual or sexual or love... for me to really get into it. So like I say, I getchu girl lol

<3 Well let me rephrase, I can't separate it once love is already there, but if it isn't, I can still feel sexual without love. And possibly sensual too although sensual things are very tied to feeling something deeper. It's so complicated! I can also feel very sensual from watching sensual videos like Daisy Gray, and I don't love her lol. It's all about the moment and the situation for me. There has to be feels of some kind, be it sensual or sexual or love... for me to really get into it. So like I say, I getchu girl lol
:)

You have a lot of spirit, April. It's nice to see people with heart.