Some questions about Love | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Some questions about Love

Answers in sequence.

Love is eternal quality. Which is everywhere. I am very happy. I can feel it and express it. Further no more words i have. :D

In romantic love, you are offering your soul and heart to your partner. I think, this is the main difference to any other love. There are many other types of love. We have to keep some limits. I respect so much romantic love.

I would like to give love. There's more fun in giving love than receiving. I am go-giver person.

I taught love naturally. I will remain in this way forever. I am who i am have enough knowledge about love. :)

It's secreted in your brain, believe it or not.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dopamine
Lol, yeah. That's what they say in Cognitive Psychology. It's a scientific fact that I'd willingly dismiss. I'd rather entertain the Social Psychology approach in this matter.

What does love mean to you?
Ha. I wrote about this for my English class back in senior year of HS. I'll copy my conclusion here. :)

" Love never makes you feel empty, it makes you complete. It may not completely satiate your wants, but it fulfills your needs more than you can ever wish for.
There are those who think they can define love. Those who do are fools. You cannot define an entity that is in itself indefinable. It exists before, during and after every emotion that is possibly related to it subsides to a mere memory. It exists in any one of us now, lingering, only waiting for the right moment, or maybe for you to realize that it is not necessary for love to exist between two people. Love exists in you and you just have to realize when and to whom you