Snowflakes | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Snowflakes

Are you a snowflake given this definition?

• Yes, I am a snowflake

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • No, I am not a snowflake

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • I just love people, and prefer not to arbitrarily negatively label my fellow human beings

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm totally for equality, I think if woman assault men, I definitely think the woman should go to jail, unlike the current paradigm.
Right

I think the time for men opening doors for woman is long past
Wrong

I think that the fact that the military has lower physical fitness standards for woman is appalling, if she can't pull her weight the penalties for woman should be the same as men.
Right

I believe there is too much emphasis on violence against woman is inappropriate, it makes woman seem weak. We need more emphasis on violence against men, then woman will not look like weak defenceless kittens... gawd, I hate those politians!!
What?

Reactions: Lady Jolanda
So EH, what is your position on queer people who identify with neither?

Because if I am to follow your OP, you would reject them. But I don't want to believe that this is actually the case.

I actually had to stop and give this some actual thought, because I'm old school, so this is how I look at it. If your born with certain equipment, you are in body, I feel I have to emphasize this IN BODY you are 1 sex or the other. If, you go to the doctor are you going to have vasectomy or have uterine fibroids removed. Mentally, you can identify as anything you want, I'm a live and let live kinda guy. However, the problem comes when its time to go on a date, I would not want to date someone who was not physically female, regardless of their mental status. I do not consider this to be a flaw or closemindedness.

I think to cut down on confusion though, maybe they should have unisex bathrooms MFLGBTQQIAAPP all peeing together in perfect harmony! A beautiful dream, the alternative being 13 different bathrooms.

Convince me rather then attempting to shame me into submission. I am open to your arguments, but you didn't make any.

People will always different opinions and different perspectives.

I gave you a legimate chance to change my mind and you decided to use shame as a weapon, instead of presenting a logical arguement.

You took the lazy way, the shortest route, but it doesn't create lasting change if that is your goal.

I have never accepted shut up and believe what I believe as an argument. That is the definition of oppression, If you want to debate the subject I am open to it.

I was talking to EH.
Are you talking to me?
It’s generally a waste of time to present factual information to him as he ignores what doesn’t jive with his own concrete belief system.
I shame this thread for creating more anger and hate unnecessarily.
Also I presented an entire article on page one as to the reasoning for my stance against this thread created to discriminate against people that EH doesn’t like (like numerous other threads he has created that do exactly the same thing).
He spreads hate and separation and does it in the most insulting and arrogant ways possible.

Last edited:
Ok, I'll bite. I'll play your Snowflake game EH and give you the attention you're looking for. See it as a holiday gift. ;)

• If you spend more time occupying the streets in “protest” than you occupy a shower, or a job, you’re a snowflake. -> Doesn't apply. That would involve going outside.

If you’ve convinced yourself that despite any actual evidence, Russia somehow stole the election from Hillary, you are a snowflake. -> Doesn't apply. The only thing that 'steals' the election is your unintelligible voting system where one can win the popular vote but still not get elected president. (And that goes for any candidate, by the way.)

If your favorite arts and crafts projects consist of knitting pink hats in the shape of a reproductive organs or scribbling “Resist” on a cardboard sign, you are a snowflake. -> Doesn't apply.

If choosing between two gender options seems unfair to you, you are a snowflake. -> Doesn't apply. I don't believe that your gender is a choice to begin with.

If you demand a safe space from conservative speakers but think it’s perfectly acceptable to burn and smash up your own campus in protest, you are a snowflake - a violent snowflake - but a snowflake nonetheless. -> Doesn't apply. Also, that makes you a criminal, not a snowflake.

If you think that you, by virtue of being born, deserve a participation trophy, you are a snowflake. -> Finally one that applies. Yes, and that participation "trophy" should come in the form of positive reinforcement, such that, by participating, the individual hones and improves his abilities, increasing the likelihood of success. #1.

If you think someone else should pay for your college education, you are a snowflake. There is no such thing as "free." It's not free if your neighbor pays for it. -> Another one that applies. Score! #2.

If you think borders, walls, and immigration laws are mean, you are a snowflake. -> Does't apply cause it's too vague. Which borders. What laws.

If recognizing the “Islam” in radical Islamic terrorism offends you, you are a snowflake. -> Doesn't apply.

If you think an AR-15 is a military assault rifle, you are a snowflake. -> Doesn't apply, as I have no knowledge on rifles.

If you have never bought, shot, or touched a firearm but insist you are an expert on gun policy, you are a snowflake, and terribly misinformed. -> If you have never touched upon [whatever], but you think you're an expert on [whatever], you're terribly misinformed. That goes for everything EH. Also doesn't apply.

If the American flag and the National Anthem offend you, you are a snowflake and you should take your snowflake booty and relocate to another country since you clearly don’t appreciate this one. -> Doesn't apply. Also, already happily located elsewhere.

If a simple Christmas greeting sends you into a PC orbit, you are a snowflake. -> Doesn't apply. However, is subject for interesting conversation, that is probably way beyond the scope of your question.

And last but not least, if you are more concerned with what our president tweets than the great things he’s doing for jobs, GDP, the stock market, border and national security, you are for dang sure a snowflake. -> Applies! Finally, I was getting bored. #3. I called my Wifi Covfefe, EH. Always gives people a good chuckle.

Those are my final thoughts. From LA, God Bless and Merry Christmas.
Merry Christmas to you too. :)
3 out of 14.
21% Snowflake.
Awesome. Where is my trophy EH? More importantly, why would you ever utter the words 'god bless' EH? Fake ass atheist. ;)

Just take a look at the threads created by him...sure free speech is great, he can start any thread he wants...but the majority of his own are to anger, discriminate, spread hate and be insulting needlessly.

Reactions: Happy Phantom
by his own admission, it's all just a big game.
Except people die when things like this tax scam are legislated...it’s a game to him now because he has no skin in it yet.
Wait until his insurance premiums rise, his benefits at work are cut...he can no longer itemize his tax deductions...hope he wasn’t going to try and write off those moving expenses for work this year. No more student loan interest deductions...medical bills, etc. etc.
You only get double the individual - ooooh...AND it’s not permanent like it is for corporations?!
Could they make it any better?!
What a fun game...killing people so the rich can have bigger write-offs on their private jets...Merry Christmas!

Paul Ryan Slits Auto Mechanic’s Throat To Kick Off GOP Purge Of Working Class

d77ebxnt58milf50fahj.jpg

https://politics.theonion.com/paul-ryan-slits-auto-mechanic-s-throat-to-kick-off-gop-1821475569?utm_content=Main&utm_campaign=SF&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=SocialMarketing

If choosing between two gender options seems unfair to you, you are a snowflake.
Questionable.

If you think an AR-15 is a military assault rifle, you are a snowflake.
This is dumb. I get where you're coming from, but not everybody is gonna be gunhappy and know everything about them. "If you don't know what's what about guns, you're a snowflake" is like saying "You're not a man if you don't know what's what about cars"
Merry Christmas, Ebenezer.

Pretty sad that all of you bully EH so much.

Reactions: Eventhorizon
I think you have that quite wrong. Many don't say but have told me in private they dont know why I am attacked here for my views and share them.

That's strange. That so many members share your views, but are only prepared to say so in private. Almost like... they are snowflakes... ooooo those scary mean liberals lol.

Snowflakes are beautiful. Merry Xmas :)

Status
Not open for further replies.